'16 GA OL E.J. Price

Tee to UT as WR or QB coach? Too soon?

heard Tee walked in on a "secret" players meeting said something along the lines of "Good, you guys need to get your sh1t together" while he proceeded to interrupt the meeting. Nothing more than a rumor but word is the team has turned on the staff entirely.

I heard we literally have the stories word for word a page back, this is worse then an ESPN hijacking. First reported by Adam scherfter of ESPN and then followed up by Sam ponder and backed up by David Pollack, do either of the last few posters read anyone else's comments or just post?

I heard we literally have the stories word for word a page back, this is worse then an ESPN hijacking. First reported by Adam scherfter of ESPN and then followed up by Sam ponder and backed up by David Pollack, do either of the last few posters read anyone else's comments or just post?

Aw look someone wants to be recognized for posting a link. thanks for the laugh partner :huggy:

Reactions: 4 people
Never let players dictate a HC hire. Asst maybe HC never.

Agree.

Players usually love their coaches whomever they are. Especially the one following another that had alcoholic demons.

Except Dooley, he was probably a prick.

I'd be very surprised if UGA took him. This guy has major red flags.

If Richt was still coaching UGA, I would be inclined to agree with you. Kirby just came from a place where rules don't apply. I doubt Kirby turns Price away if he feels he can help the team.

I would be surprised if Tennessee had any interest here. He's had all kinds of off-field issues dating back to High School and apparently at USC as well. My guess would be a school that tends to be willing to take anyone and turn a blind eye to this type of stuff would be a more likely choice... A South Carolina / Auburn type school.

If that's the case, hopefully he has learned that this could be his last chance and I think CBJ would be the perfect coach to mentor him into an amazing young man! Many people may have differing opinions on Coach Jones, but I'm sure most can agree that he holds his players in high regard!

VN Store

Back