'16 AZ DE Jonathan Kongbo UT Signee 2/3/16

Man please don't tell me Kongbo is going to end up at Ole Miss. Their neo-elitism is so off putting.

Whatever happen to the days of the plantation owner mascot one he sidelines and the rebel flag. It is not that far removed. Just below the surface. Butch should show recruits the 30 for 30 on Ole Miss 1962 team and racism.

UT was the SEC team to have African American quarterback. :rock:

Reactions: 1 person
Kongbo or Brown has committed to UT. If they had not informed the coaches of it by now I have no doubt Bailey, Moss, or Williams would have committed. They didn't strike out.

Reactions: 7 people
Dang it's not I'll take the lashing now... Don't check my stats because I have none sorry.... I'm now slowly backing away from the phone

Whatever happen to the days of the plantation owner mascot one he sidelines and the rebel flag. It is not that far removed. Just below the surface. Butch should show recruits the 30 for 30 on Ole Miss 1962 team and racism.

racism aside, their fans just throw money at everything.

where am i?

where do i want to be?

they bridge the gap between those two by filling the void with money.

Can we move on? Are you really going to use this as a recruiting ploy? SMH

Reactions: 1 person
Dang it's not I'll take the lashing now... Don't check my stats because I have none sorry.... I'm now slowly backing away from the phone

if it makes you feel better, the only reason that i knew that was because i copied the link to the tweet to post it here and accidentally clicked on the link and saw he only had like 200 followers

Kongbo or Brown has committed to UT. If they had not informed the coaches of it by now I have no doubt Bailey, Moss, or Williams would have committed. They didn't strike out.

Interesting optimism from you, but I think is very realistic. Something is up...either Kongbo and Brown are lying to the staff, or one/both of them are playing the other side and keeping it very quiet about where they actually will go.

Oh I agree. I don't think Slive was able to limit the punishment at all. My point was that the NCAA has selective punishment. Some of it I attribute to Mike Hamilton who basically bent the university over and pulled it's pants down when they came sniffing around. Cheek too. Other schools/coaches lawyer up.

Pearl got the punishment he got because when faced with the allegations, instead of admitting the violation and taking the minor hit, he lied, he asked his assistants to lie and he asked the players involved and their families to lie.

Reactions: 3 people
Pearl got the punishment he got because when faced with the allegations, instead of admitting the violation and taking the minor hit, he lied, he asked his assistants to lie and he asked the players involved and their families to lie.

And that is comparable to North Carolina making up fake classes or Auburn sending donations to Cam's father's church? Wait, I guess it's not. Since they received no penalty.:)

Hoping that is correct but it's seems even more likely that that really don't know about kongbo but feel optimistic enough about it to let it ride until tomorrow.

My guess is they promised the other kids they would know before tomorrow.

We may sign 1 under the # if this kid surprises the staff tomorrow

VN Store

Back