'16 AZ DE Jonathan Kongbo UT Signee 2/3/16

I'll take Farrell over Vandyman

WR AJ Brown appears to be #OleMiss and feeling stronger on my Kongbo to #Vols pick. Also think Byrd flips to #Vols so there's that. #NSD2016

Reactions: 2 people
I'll take Farrell over Vandyman

WR AJ Brown appears to be #OleMiss and feeling stronger on my Kongbo to #Vols pick. Also think Byrd flips to #Vols so there's that. #NSD2016

FWIW, I've never had inside info on anything, but I have a family member in Starkville that knows AJ's family. Says he's now driving a new truck.

Reactions: 1 person
Common theme tonight is no one actually knows.

Usually when there's some sort of a theme or message... Butch is involved. Keeping my hopes up.

Missing on Brown, Kongbo, and possibly Byrd would be like the feared preseason nightmare scenario of losing to OU, UF, and Arkansas. I said it wouldn't happen and if it did, it would tank the season. But it happened and everything turned out alright. Hopefully we finish better in recruiting and don't have to worry about it.

https://twitter.com/rivalsmike/status/694695336900759556

Mike Farrell Verified account
‏@rivalsmike

Mike Farrell Retweeted Will McNeeley

Intel but it's from this AM so who the heck knows. So much can change in hours w this class.

Mike Farrell added,
Will McNeeley @WillMcNeeley
@rivalsmike why do you think Kongbo to #Vols? Lots of chatter of him going to Ole Miss. Hope you are right.

Missing on Brown, Kongbo, and possibly Byrd would be like the feared preseason nightmare scenario of losing to OU, UF, and Arkansas. I said it wouldn't happen and if it did, it would tank the season. But it happened and everything turned out alright. Hopefully we finish better in recruiting and don't have to worry about it.

I think we get Kongbo and I would be bet money Byrd is about to flip to UT.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back