'15 TX PG Juwan Evans

Yeah noticed that don't know what I'm more nervous of my first day In a new school or his announcement

I wouldn't be nervous about him releasing a top 4, if it was his final choice maybe, but top 4 is what it is. I think we will be in it fwiw, but if we aren't we move on, not the end of the 15 class.

Multiple sources tell me Jawun Evans is down to Illinois, Oklahoma State, Texas and USC.

Some Evan Daniels guy on twitter said this..hope it isn't true.

Damn I believe it is true..this really sucks. I thought the vols would finally get a elite true point guard for once. Where do we go from here guys?

Multiple sources tell me Jawun Evans is down to Illinois, Oklahoma State, Texas and USC.

Some Evan Daniels guy on twitter said this..hope it isn't true.

That's definitely not a good sign.....CDT better pick it up

Go full court on Dequon Miller immediately, I would push for a Ty Hudson type also. Top 100ish PG who will come in even with a JUCO PG.

Hopefully this is a lesson for the staff, and they don't slow play a guy like Fitzpatrick in hopes for a Bacon or Clarke.

The dossapointing part is that the staff clearly made him their top priority and went all out, and couldn't make his top 4, hopefully it improves.

Go full court on Dequon Miller immediately, I would push for a Ty Hudson type also. Top 100ish PG who will come in even with a JUCO PG.

Hopefully this is a lesson for the staff, and they don't slow play a guy like Fitzpatrick in hopes for a Bacon or Clarke.

The dossapointing part is that the staff clearly made him their top priority and went all out, and couldn't make his top 4, hopefully it improves.

It is hard to know if it's a lesson learned or not....none of us really know what's going on besides guess work and speculation....they do need to be able to bring in a good class though. It's extremely important not to fail with this class.

It is hard to know if it's a lesson learned or not....none of us really know what's going on besides guess work and speculation....they do need to be able to bring in a good class though. It's extremely important not to fail with this class.

We know that they went full staff for him on multiple occasions this summer, meaning there was no coach present at a guy like Hudson, or Crawfords games.

Was that evans list or some other guy just speculating that's what his list is gonna consist of
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I agree with first and last paragraphs.

The middle part I disagree with. I don't want them to learn the "lesson" of settling. They didn't get their top guy but it's all good. Their top guy was a 5* elite pg. They haven't missed out on anyone by going hard on Evans. They still lead for dequon miller and Donte Fitzpatrick.

Tyndall has really set his sights high in this first full recruiting class. It could come back to bite him but I still feel we end up with a nice class.

I agree with first and last paragraphs.

The middle part I disagree with. I don't want them to learn the "lesson" of settling. They didn't get their top guy but it's all good. Their top guy was a 5* elite pg. They haven't missed out on anyone by going hard on Evans. They still lead for dequon miller and Donte Fitzpatrick.

Tyndall has really set his sights high in this first full recruiting class. It could come back to bite him but I still feel we end up with a nice class.

I get what you're saying, and we probably will have to wait and see who they end up with to ultimately decide. Miller is a guy who was a pretty attainable fall back, so maybe that's why they felt they could go full staff on Evans. I would still like another PG though if Miller is the take, landing a top 100 freshman would be a nice complement as he could learn behind miller and be ready to take over in 2 years.

Jmo

I get what you're saying, and we probably will have to wait and see who they end up with to ultimately decide. Miller is a guy who was a pretty attainable fall back, so maybe that's why they felt they could go full staff on Evans. I would still like another PG though if Miller is the take, landing a top 100 freshman would be a nice complement as he could learn behind miller and be ready to take over in 2 years.

Jmo

That's what I'm hoping for. I think we need 2 pg in this class. Miller and then a high school guy.

What's the chances of getting Fitzpatrick out of Memphis? Does Pinkins have a connection?

VN Store

Back