'15 TN TE Kyle Oliver (UT Signee 2/4/15)

See this is not true UEM and IV i know Bammers, Barners, Daegs etc speak with them freqently. Guys from Barn want Malzhan gone and of course no Bammers complain hell they're consistenly #1 but ask me how they felt when they had Price, Dubose, etc and same for Awbarn guys before and even when they hired Chizik. Jawga guys complain like hell and are happy as hell Richt is gone. Also a note to the wise they hated Janzek and Martinez. Likewise they told me Dooley was a goof ball only for me to deny them to hv a chance to be right. Who laughed in the end.

What a lot of you have to understand is this, every staff has it weaknesses, and ppl have the right to point them out. Until we have the "best staff in America" guys will constantly complain when they see bad coaching or calls. This happens in every fan base. I don't sugar cote things when I sitin the coaches office nor will i of asked here.

Simply sorry that i have no fake bones, and nor does Buck. When guys wanted to leave if Azzani was retained we talked to guys individually and no one left. See the thing is this, kids want to play and not be robots. I never commented before but lets discuss Pig Howard. Pig hated Azzani's coaching and never did it Azzani's way. Pig was out best Wr. Eventually this attitude became contagious and others like PW saw it and tried it. He called otherVFLs who initially got him to look into coming to UT. He wanted to lv too.

Facts are fact Azzani has never churned out a Wr wortha damn at any school. I met Antonio Brown through Ramone Foster another VFL. He said he was not coached by Z who claims he was his coach. At Fla he produced nothing special and at Wiscky Jarred A was his best Wr. This shouldn't be acceptable at UT, we are losing guys who can be difference makers because of this because its easy to negative recruit against.

I spoke with a 5* kid Saturday about UT. I said why not consider the best up and coming team in the NCAA? The kid said well another coach asked me this, how many guys have they put in the NFL vs us putting an avg of 6 in the top 3 rounds. See guys facts are facts. Tucking your head in the sand doesn't help anything, neither does a piss poor coach. Like I said before and will say again 2 need to go and 2 need to come in with a proven track record and not becase they are a friend but because they can coach and recruit.

This is big boy ball and some gys from CMU and Cincy just ain't gonna cut it. I love CBJ and many others, but the weak links have to be purged. Just my $.02 though and I know all won't like it.

Azzani is super weak...

Spin it however you'd like to make yourself feel better kid. This time next year, before any current recruit will take a single official snap, this argument will not only be debunked but it will look dumb as hell.

But the thing is this realze you key context word, "next year". These kids are saying right now. Do you realize that Vandy and Ky are porducing more deaft picks than UT. Whether you bekieve it or not this comes up frequently and goes back to the Derrick Henry recruitment. Most kids dreams are to play on Sunday not go somewhere to get a job after football. Is it a reality for all No, but they want that chance 1. To play, 2. To be successful, and 3. Mk it to the next level. Tomorrow wil come but the right now is the obstacle.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah. Malone, Preston, Callaway and Byrd suck something fierce. Good thing no one recruited them... :/

Not only coaching but since Hunter and CP who has done what? Kids see Clemson, Bama, LSU, Auburn, etc putting Wrs in the NFL consistently. Guys UT has had a helluva 10 yr stretch that hurts so bad with these new kids. CBJ is building but still has work to do. If you pay attention when a coach is hot and results are being seen, the results will follow in recruiting. The best example UT has of this is Strip.

Yeah. Malone, Preston, Callaway and Byrd suck something fierce. Good thing no one recruited them... :/

Recruiting talent is different than developing that talent. Good recruiter average at best coach in z. Scarier that he's our passing game coordinator. Hope he proves us wrong but I hear and see the same old drills and terminology in practice thus far. Ask Florida fans 2010 opinion on wr production

Coach Z should have been let go last year. He seems like a nice guy but has produced very sub par results. His ridiculous WR stance he teaches all those WRs is a joke. I believe it was Pacman who visited the team and told the players that his methods would never work in the league (NFL)...

Coach Z should have been let go last year. He seems like a nice guy but has produced very sub par results. His ridiculous WR stance he teaches all those WRs is a joke. I believe it was Pacman who visited the team and told the players that his methods would never work in the league (NFL)...

It sounds like there have been some adjustments made, which IMO may have been "suggested" by Butch as a condition for continued employment. If he's willing to adjust his methods and it reaps benefits, then I'm willing to change my opinion on coach Z.

Hit a few.....miss a few.

Harris and Oliver both going to the pro's:

Harris in football.

Oliver at the car wash.

It sounds like there have been some adjustments made, which IMO may have been "suggested" by Butch as a condition for continued employment. If he's willing to adjust his methods and it reaps benefits, then I'm willing to change my opinion on coach Z.

I've noticed changes in the WR stances in the videos from practice. Something has changed, and I think your line of thinking seems to fit best.

But the thing is this realze you key context word, "next year". These kids are saying right now. Do you realize that Vandy and Ky are porducing more deaft picks than UT. Whether you bekieve it or not this comes up frequently and goes back to the Derrick Henry recruitment. Most kids dreams are to play on Sunday not go somewhere to get a job after football. Is it a reality for all No, but they want that chance 1. To play, 2. To be successful, and 3. Mk it to the next level. Tomorrow wil come but the right now is the obstacle.

That's nice but these kids aren't playing now. They won't even have an official second in collegiate ball by the time "tomorrow" passes by almost half a year. I would argue that the draft before their freshman year is more relevant than drafts before they were done with highschool.

Recruiting talent is different than developing that talent. Good recruiter average at best coach in z. Scarier that he's our passing game coordinator. Hope he proves us wrong but I hear and see the same old drills and terminology in practice thus far. Ask Florida fans 2010 opinion on wr production

He didn't say develop he said "come here". Those are talented WRs that did indeed "come here" two of our 5 stars over Clemson in consecutive years.

Not only coaching but since Hunter and CP who has done what? Kids see Clemson, Bama, LSU, Auburn, etc putting Wrs in the NFL consistently. Guys UT has had a helluva 10 yr stretch that hurts so bad with these new kids. CBJ is building but still has work to do. If you pay attention when a coach is hot and results are being seen, the results will follow in recruiting. The best example UT has of this is Strip.

I wouldn't say Auburn is a powerhouse WR school lol

Shouldn't be an obstacle unless you are dealing with a bonehead. The coaches can easily overcome this obstacle by showing that most of the starting lineup from last years team is still wearing orange on Saturdays.

VN Store

Back