'15 TN ATH Nathan Cottrell

Cottrell just fumbled deep in Maryville territory. Ball game.

Thanks. I figured.

Yeah i looked it up myself. I was hoping he was 2016. He would be an SEC caliber back for sure. Which burgess looks that way to me anyway. Hopefully by gillespe being at the game he comes away impressed. Hopefully a grayshirt or perferred walk on. I just think burgess will have some offers so he probably wouldnt take a perferred walk on.

Freak sorry to get off topic with burgess but dont be surprised if u see the name jaylen burgess pop up on some major recruiting boards. My dads boss has some connections into the maryville football program and ill try to find out if tennessee is looking at him in any way.

Last edited:
Freak sorry to get off topic with burgess but dont be surprised if u see the name jaylen burgess pop up on some major recruiting boards. My dads boss has some connections into the maryville football program and ill try to find out if tennessee is looking at him in any way.
No worries.

Reported.

Reactions: 2 people
Cottrell had 227 yards in the state championship against Hillsboro. (Kyle Phillips, Vincent Perry's team). I know VolNation hates this discussion but Cottrell is going to be very good in Georgia Tech's offense. I can't help but think he is better then a couple of offensive skill players we have offered. Very fast and strong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdQN6LOMODQ

Cottrell had 227 yards in the state championship against Hillsboro. (Kyle Phillips, Vincent Perry's team). I know VolNation hates this discussion but Cottrell is going to be very good in Georgia Tech's offense. I can't help but think he is better then a couple of offensive skill players we have offered. Very fast and strong.

I agree

That's the beauty of recruiting. No one know 100% sure how each recruit will turn out.

This is a TN boy, so I hope you're right.

He holds GT, Cincy, and Air Force offers. 2 of those teams are triple option teams. Vandy has not even offered. Kind of sums it up there.

He is a good athlete, film looks good, but we're in on bigger fish. Hope he does well and has a great career at GT. He's great for that offense.

Reactions: 4 people
Wickman hit the nail on the head. I think he does great at Tech because the O fits him. At UT, would not be the case. Excellent choice for all parties. UT will get who they need.

He holds GT, Cincy, and Air Force offers. 2 of those teams are triple option teams. Vandy has not even offered. Kind of sums it up there.

He is a good athlete, film looks good, but we're in on bigger fish. Hope he does well and has a great career at GT. He's great for that offense.

Yep, this. He will be good for that program. Now, people understand why he wasn't a take back then. Coaches know what they are doing.

VN Store

Back