'15 MD OT Pat Allen

Feelings on the UGA OC hire? I understand the Rams werent anything special on O last year but how does that fit UGA?

Feelings on the UGA OC hire? I understand the Rams werent anything special on O last year but how does that fit UGA?

Pretty meh iyam. Other than him being able to say he's been in the NFL, I don't really think he's so great.

Lol Schottheimer is terrible... Barrett Sallee posted a stat that he only has had one top 20 offense since 2009. Another guy that gets jobs because of his daddy.

I think his offenses ranked 28th in the league on average.

To be fair, Sam Bradford has gotten injured so he's been dealing with backup QB's for the past few years. But when he was with the Jets Mark Sanchez was not very good either.

To be fair, Sam Bradford has gotten injured so he's been dealing with backup QB's for the past few years. But when he was with the Jets Mark Sanchez was not very good either.

By comparison the Eagles finished 5th in offense with Sanchez.

The QB problem wasn't the issue. The issue was his play calling with or without Bradford. He's a horrific play caller at times. Rams fans just had a parade because of his departure.

Reactions: 1 person
They were also comparing him to Nick Saban's NFL career except they leave out the fact that Saban actually won a NC in college before going to the NFL haha

VN Store

Back