'15 LA WR Jalen McCleskey

Jj runs a training facility. Also noted he had a 10'4 broad jump. Also says Jj is also working with the #1 WR in the nation Tyron Johnson

Last edited:
You misspelled, "Preston Williams"

Obligatory

For+Glorious+Admin....+...and+your+reaction+folder_d10ac6_5152545.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Committed to OK St

That sucks! Good for him, but I have a personal bias towards this recruit. I LOVED watching his Dad JJ play. He's the first name that I remember from when I was a kid. He was who I chose to be enamored with. It sucks we weren't a factor here and I understand why. It would have been cool to have JJ's son in Orange, though.

Reactions: 1 person
I think there were talks of a conditional offer at one point, then Ok St came into the picture. There was also talk of him reclassifying for 2016. Good grab for Ok St, I would have liked to see another McCleskey in orange and white but so it goes.

If Jalen has half his dad's heart when it comes to football, OK St got a great player. JJ was a VFL long before the phrase was even coined.

I'm surprised he doesn't just stick it out and declare for the draft

I'd love to have him though

Would love to have him here. But we don’t have an OL that can give any QB enough time to throw so he prob still wouldn’t get that many touches here.

Dad was a player. I remember the 1992 Bama game. Everyone was aye struck but JJ. He made like the first 6 tackles before everyone realized the game had started.

Reactions: Wolfeman_Vol

VN Store

Back