'15 JUCO RB Alvin Kamara (UT commit 6/21/14)

I know this is the wrong thread for this but apparently new people can't start threads on here. So now that the explanation for the out of place question has been given, how has Justin Hunter's rehab gone? I haven't heard much info about his recovery/ timetable to be completely healthy.

He competed in spring practice in a somewhat limited fashion. But did all drills and at full speed. So I would say he is doing alright and good to go come fall physically.

Its between UGA and Bama on this one imo. Croom in Knoxville helps y'all a good bit but I think you need a 9+ win season to reel in big names this year and I don't see that happening.

A. Get a Tennessee schedule.
B. watch Tennessee weekly
C. Now you've seen a 9 win season

Reactions: 1 person
A. Get a Tennessee schedule.
B. watch Tennessee weekly
C. Now you've seen a 9 win season

I think you have the talent for a 9 win season, but if y'all have last year's leadership, it could make for a 5 or 6 win season easily. I was at the UGA game last season, y'all have a lot of talent at QB and WR. But the lack of leadership was really apparent.

whatever you say bud. Not here to debate a game a few months away that I'm not overly concerned about.

You better start getting overly concerned about it, as Hunter, Rogers, and CP are gonna terrorize your secondary all night long!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think you have the talent for a 9 win season, but if y'all have last year's leadership, it could make for a 5 or 6 win season easily. I was at the UGA game last season, y'all have a lot of talent at QB and WR. But the lack of leadership was really apparent.

Interesting...what, specifically, did you notice about the lack of leadership?

You're exactly right. Of course, no one will want to admit this because you're a Georgia fan.

Reactions: 3 people
Interesting...what, specifically, did you notice about the lack of leadership?

It seemed like everybody was waiting for someone else to make a play. Everyone looked like they had resigned to it being a loss. It was a close score (20-12) but it didn't feel close. Just my impression though, I could be wrong.

It reminded me of our 6-7 team in that regard. We couldn't rely on anybody to step up in the 4th quarter and earn the W.

Fair enough assessment

Is Dooley gone if y'all have a 5 or 6 win season? I mean his biggest victory was his first NSD when he got Da'Rick.
Granted, he didn't arrive under the best circumstances, but he has to show a tangible improvement sooner or later.

Most believe, barring major injuries, he's gone if we don't win 8 games.

Is Dooley gone if y'all have a 5 or 6 win season? I mean his biggest victory was his first NSD when he got Da'Rick.
Granted, he didn't arrive under the best circumstances, but he has to show a tangible improvement sooner or later.

Please tangibly improve VolNation by leaving and not coming back. I suggest that you tangibly louse up your own site with compliments about the smirking excuse for a head coach in Athens. We want him to stay there, if that tells you anything.

If your going to troll, we have a forum just for that, its called the football forum. Keep this thread about Kamara

Please tangibly improve VolNation by leaving and not coming back. I suggest that you tangibly louse up your own site with compliments about the smirking excuse for a head coach in Athens. We want him to stay there, if that tells you anything.

I asked reasonable questions (I said if y'all had a 5 win season. I did not predict that.) But nice job overreacting. I'm gonna keep it to Kamara from here on out, but wow, that was quite a reaction to a hypothetical question.

will do, sorry. Is the UT optimism about Kamara mainly due to Croom? Or is that just a part of it?

Playing time opportunity, Croom, coaches. He along with Williams, Folston, Green, and maybe WIlkins are all in play for Dooley through February.

I asked reasonable questions (I said if y'all had a 5 win season. I did not predict that.) But nice job overreacting. I'm gonna keep it to Kamara from here on out, but wow, that was quite a reaction to a hypothetical question.

Which is more of a disappointment?

Tennessee not winning 8 or GA not winning the SEC with your schedule and talent?

VN Store

Back