'15 GA WR TJ Rahming

Ainge made a good point when he said that by taking Bruce that shows the first sign that this team is building depth. Meaning every player doesn't have to be an instant contributor.

Ainge made a good point when he said that by taking Bruce that shows the first sign that this team is building depth. Meaning every player doesn't have to be an instant contributor.

No way. I thought if a kid isn't a star after his true freshman season that means he is a bust on volnation

bruce-willis-butch-coolidge-and-john-travolta.jpg

Not true. Foreman was a scholarship player from the start.

True, I meant Swafford. Regardless, I don't think Bruce will start at any point in his career. This is assuming Jones and his staff stick around the top 5 recruiting class the next few years. Devrin Young, Foreman, Bruce, and Swafford type players (local) won't get us into contention for championships. Fairly good depth players though. I think most would agree with this.

True, I meant Swafford. Regardless, I don't think Bruce will start at any point in his career. This is assuming Jones and his staff stick around the top 5 recruiting class the next few years. Devrin Young, Foreman, Bruce, and Swafford type players (local) won't get us into contention for championships. Fairly good depth players though. I think most would agree with this.

I agree for the most part. Every team has and needs role type players. Role players at times step up and make plays.

Here is a little tidbit to think about. Young and Swafford in 2013 each scored more TDs than Marquez North. (Both scored 2 TDs while North got 1). I am in NO way saying they are better, just found it an interesting stat from last year.

I agree for the most part. Every team has and needs role type players. Role players at times step up and make plays.

Here is a little tidbit to think about. Young and Swafford in 2013 each scored more TDs than Marquez North. (Both scored 2 TDs while North got 1). I am in NO way saying they are better, just found it an interesting stat from last year.

Worley's whiffle ball arm cost North four TDs in just the first 3 weeks. I really don't want to go through a bunch of short armed throws, one hoppers to the chest. Anything with a chance of being caught, North most likely makes it happen as we have all witnessed. Man, he is such a good player, he deserves a QB who can throw 30 yards.

Worley's whiffle ball arm cost North four TDs in just the first 3 weeks. I really don't want to go through a bunch of short armed throws, one hoppers to the chest. Anything with a chance of being caught, North most likely makes it happen as we have all witnessed. Man, he is such a good player, he deserves a QB who can throw 30 yards.

Another year of continuity between the wrs and qbs in this system should go a looong way.. Their timing was horrible last year.

Clearly a typo by Keith....or is it....

@Keith247Sports: #Vols commit TJ Rahming with a huge TD in the Buford-McEachern game.

As some people pointed out in replies to this tweet he's currently a Duke commit.

Clearly a typo by Keith....or is it....

@Keith247Sports: #Vols commit TJ Rahming with a huge TD in the Buford-McEachern game.

As some people pointed out in replies to this tweet he's currently a Duke commit.

Keith is about 6 months late on that one. He was thought to be a UT lock a while back. We definitely told him no thanks.

247's Steve Wiltfong on Army Bowl East Standouts today:

Nobody made more plays than Duke receiver commit TJ Rahming. The 5-foot-8, 150-pound standout out of Powder Springs (Ga.) McEachern got open with ease for deep balls during 1-on-1s and was reliable and elusive in the flats during 7-on-7 and 11-on-11.

If we could take as many as 2014, I would hope that TJ would be able to commit. Electric, Isaiah Mckenzie type player. He will destroy the acc

VN Store

Back