'15 FL LB Jeffery Holland

Does anyone know if Dillon Bates knows him at all personally? Both are from Jacksonville. Do they play against each other? Perhaps Dillon could VFL him and help recruit him this school year!!!!

We won't get mcmillon. But cherry, lead for brant Mitchell, lead for deberry, and sounds like great position for holland is making for a stud linebacker class two years in a row. Will be interesting to see what the recruiting numbers will be next year, especially if we over sign this year.

We won't get mcmillon. But cherry, lead for brant Mitchell, lead for deberry, and sounds like great position for holland is making for a stud linebacker class two years in a row. Will be interesting to see what the recruiting numbers will be next year, especially if we over sign this year.

How do you know we won't get McMillion?

They lead for DeBerry? That is the first I've heard of that. I thought most consider him a UVA lock. Also, isn't Holland supposed to be an AU lock because of some sort of tie there?

They lead for DeBerry? That is the first I've heard of that. I thought most consider him a UVA lock. Also, isn't Holland supposed to be an AU lock because of some sort of tie there?
We don't lead for DeBerry publicly. We are high on list list, but he hasn't named any leaders.

Currently Holland's scholarship count is pushing into the 50's, with a few school in the running.

"Ohio State, Florida, Tennessee, and Alabama, schools like that," said Holland."
-Rivals.com.

Reactions: 1 person
Said he wants to take another trip to UT. We need this guy in Orange. Imagine him and Cherry at LB in the future, along with our current ones. #LBU

Did a recent interview with Rivals after his HS game.

- He was wearing a UF beanie during the interview.

-Mentioned UT in his schools of interest. Only mentioned about 8 schools

- Also said he definitely wants to get up to UT for a game in the Fall. He will also be at the UF game when we play them at the Swamp.

-Talked a lot about UF. He never mentioned leaders, but UF is 1st for him.

I know it seems probably out of the question, but imagine the linebackers we have in the 14 class and Cecil Cherry, then the rest of the defensive commits we have in the 14&15 classes, and then ADD THIS KID, our defense would be unstoppable!

JeffHolland JR ‏@holland_jeffery 40s
I jus commited 🏈🏈🏈🏈✈️✈️✈️

EDIT: looks like he was just messing around

Last edited:
UF leads, UT and Auburn are a distant second right now. About 6 months ago he was all about Auburn though, so things can change with him obviously. He does seem to be friends with a few of our commits though which is good.

VN Store

Back