'15 FL LB Jeffery Holland

sausage.gif

Lol what is this from?

"What's in it?"

"Oh, it's a bit of this, a bit of that. It's called a Jeffrey. It's mostly weed, w/ a bit of opium as well, ground-up E's, heroin, Clorox"

"Why do you call it a Jeffrey?"

"Because no one's afraid of a JEFFREY."

Reactions: 1 person
JEFFREY HOLLAND LB, 6-2/226, JACKSONVILLE, FLA.
VISIT RECAP: Holland didn't need to camp to create a large buzz around the Tennessee complex last week when he was on campus. Holland looks like a linebacker and and plays the part very well and that's why he has over 50 offers already, including Tennessee. Holland was in the midst of a tour that saw him swing through almost 10 different schools, Holland said Ohio State and Tennessee were two of the most impressive visits he had. He also said he wants to go to school outside the state of Florida. He could be one to watch moving forward.

QUOTABLE: "Everything is pretty nice. They have beautiful facilities and the coaches are really cool. I talked to the linebackers coach and the defensive backs coach. They want me to come back and see a game and things like that.It's a beautiful campus. It's my first time coming here and it was like a 10-hour drive and it's just beautiful here. The coaches treat you like your family. I talked to one of their players and he said the best thing he did was get out of the state and get away from your home and ball out."

-VQ

Reactions: 2 people
Holland is the best LB in Florida next cycle. Cherry is top 3-5 in my opinion. Both are/would be great gets.

Man if Butch Pulls Holland. Then we could Have a Line backing corps of Cherry, Bates, Holland. That just screams all SEC.

Man if Butch Pulls Holland. Then we could Have a Line backing corps of Cherry, Bates, Holland. That just screams all SEC.

And don't forget the possibility of Mouhon, Garrett, and Petera Wilson.

I mean, it could be sicker than sick.

VN Store

Back