'14 TN WR Josh Malone (UT commit 12/4/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No like...as much as ours. If we are the only ones who get that # of times its safe.

IMO, How this all went down....

Malone verballed to TN on his visit and signed his papers. Hence why he siad "TN brought it up". FSU got mad and all **** hit the fan and they released the info. Since then they have fallen out of the race because they know he is going else where. Malone then had to sign other FAA to keep his decision under wraps. Again, if we are the only school to get that # of visits, that should say alot...

Exactly. The Malone's are letting our coaches in their home Friday, Sunday, Monday and then Butch comes in Tuesday? That speaks volumes. I can't imagine them doing that and then picking another school.

If we are getting the last visit plus all the rest the only question I have is what number you guys think he wears next year in Knoxville??? This young man is a Vol!

No like...as much as ours. If we are the only ones who get that # of times its safe.

IMO, How this all went down....

Malone verballed to TN on his visit and signed his papers. Hence why he siad "TN brought it up". FSU got mad and all **** hit the fan and they released the info. Since then they have fallen out of the race because they know he is going else where. Malone
then had to sign other FAA to keep his decision under wraps. Again, if we are the only school to get that # of visits, that should say alot...
I hope it means as much as you believe it does. All school in his final 3, or 4 can do what we are planning. It's just easier for the Vol coaches to do so. I would bet Clemson, and Georgia make multiple visits as well. I just hope the coaches can close the deal.

What will he say about our garbage QB play the past month?

Riley Ferguson hasn't played yet and he was the clear #2 behind Worley before injury. All Malone has to do is ask the players. It said a lot to me when Couch was out and watching bama game he immediately mention Riley Ferguson bout to do his thang when Worley got hurt. This to me showed that he had impressed our defense. Ainge gushes about him too

Riley Ferguson hasn't played yet and he was the clear #2 behind Worley before injury. All Malone has to do is ask the players. It said a lot to me when Couch was out and watching bama game he immediately mention Riley Ferguson bout to do his thang when Worley got hurt. This to me showed that he had impressed our defense. Ainge gushes about him too

Ainge also gushes about being able to wipe his own @zz

Reactions: 3 people
I think he is Vol. However, I go to Gabe Wright and Vonn Bell. We put the full court press and then some for those two. Granted, Wright was under another regime that... (throw up). Vonn was supposed to be signed, sealed, and delivered though... :popcorn:

Vonn Bell? What full court press? Dooley offered the kid and then never had anything to do with him. Bell's family stated Dooley wouldn't return Their calls to Him. Butch put on a "full court press" at the 11th hour just to get back in with him so UT would have a seat at the table. It was obviously too little too late.

Last edited:
unclerico.gif

Concerning, what the recruit said, this actually corroborates with everything else. I wouldn't interpret the comment as negative, just that Malone is keeping it close to the vest.
I'm not so sure. He said that the recruit said " I don't know what Josh is going to do ANYMORE". That seems to indicate to me that the recruit did know and Josh has told him directly that he isn't sure anymore. Or that Josh was talking about it to recruits and now isn't for whatever reason Neither one is good. Jmo.

Last edited:
Vonn Bell? What full court press? Dooley offered the kid and then never had anything to do with him. Bell's family stated Dooley wouldn't return Their calls to Him. Butch put on a "full court press" at the 11th hour just to get back in with him so UT would have a seat at the table. It was obviously too little too late.

I would say CBJ going to have dinner with his hs coach when meeting with bell wasn't allowed constitutes a full court press. Yes that was the 11th hour but that's where we are today with Malone

Per Rivals and Malone- Richt and Jones will be in on Tuesday.

Also Vols will be there Friday, Sunday, and Monday (yes this is real).

Dabo will be in next Monday.

FULL COURT PRESS BY VOLS

My take on this:
Dabo comes on Monday, Coach Z and Malone are playing Madden, and Thig is waiting at the door for Dabo, and tells him the party is full, head back home (cue, Thig gon Thig).
Richt comes on Tuesday, and bUTch is waiting on him, sipping on his sweet tea, and tells Richt, "I got this Dawg", and Richt leaves, and Malone is a Vol.

Reactions: 4 people
Be prepared to be labeled a troll. No one up in here likes info that contradicts their orange-tinted opinions.

How many times do you need to be reminded that it wasn't your opinions that got you drilled, but how you presented them?

This victim game is getting old bruh. Just stick with your normal posts because those are good.

Reactions: 5 people

This!!:good!:

How many times do you need to be reminded that it wasn't your opinions that got you drilled, but how you presented them?

This victim game is getting old bruh. Just stick with your normal posts because those are good.

I didn't wanna say what you just said because I didn't feel like the back and forth that would surely ensue. But I'm gonna ride with this post as it speaks truth.

Reactions: 1 person
Dobbs has done well for a true freshman. I'm sure Malone sees this. I'm sure he knows we need more playmakers to help out Dobbs next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back