'14 TN RB Jalen Hurd (UT commit 3/14/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, he eats healthier than that while he's sidelined. Need him to be completely healthy when he arrives.

smdh.gif

Eats healthier? Kid just had surgery, puked everywhere in recovery for hours, finally leaves the hospital and found something he knew would be enjoyable after that whole ordeal.

Then, you have dumba$$es that make comments like that.:blink:

I think Jalen has proven that he is willing and capable to put in work. If the young man wants a doughnut after leaving surgery I say give him a dozen. His metabolism is probably so high right now from all the work he has been doing those doughnuts were probably vaporized as soon as they hit his system. Hope recovery goes well. :good!:

Reactions: 1 person
My Wife: What are you laughing at?
Me: This guy who is sitting on his butt on a computer posting on a message board is criticizing the eating habits of Jalen Hurd.
My Wife: He is probably stuffing his face while he posts that like you do all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
Per ESPNu recruiting nation
"Whos stock is falling?"
Answer: Jalen Hurd, because he's 6'4" and playing RB and he's coming off 2 shoulder surgerys. It's not because of what he's done on the field, but because of his injuries.

Prove em wrong kid!!!

Per ESPNu recruiting nation
"Whos stock is falling?"
Answer: Jalen Hurd, because he's 6'4" and playing RB and he's coming off 2 shoulder surgerys. It's not because of what he's done on the field, but because of his injuries.

Prove em wrong kid!!!

His stock is already sold. Who cares what recruiting service think anymore.

Not attacking you, Smokey, just saying.

Reactions: 2 people
His stock is already sold. Who cares what recruiting service think anymore.

Not attacking you, Smokey, just saying.

J Hurd will be on campus in 3 months, and could absolutely care less about high school football or what the recruiting services think. He could've played this year and possibly continued on with how minor the tear was, but the family elected to do this now to prevent future issues. Better now than next year!

Reactions: 18 people
Recruiting services continue to be a joke.

And yet everyone around here continues to post every single piece of info that every recruiting service puts out, and everyone continues to get all up in arms or elated, depending on whether it is negative or positive info.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back