'14 TN DB Todd Kelly Jr. (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Todd Kelly, Sr is a former Vol who has represented the school with class for many years. His son is an elite athlete who has worked hard to get the most out of the genetic ability he was given. His hard work and dedication has put him in a position to choose which school he wishes to play for and best serve his career. I hope it's UT but if not, he earned the right to make his own choice.

As a local product, I wish him well............and hope he chooses UT.

Reactions: 9 people
Von Bells girlfriend goes to Bradley high school wore a Tennessee shirt to school got to watch Bell mess every one over understand he was texting Sanders all morning saying he couldn't wait to play with him at U T Bell was playing everyone including he's girlfriend she was very upset there could be more to this story I'm with holding until I can verify it true however what I have posted is true hope I'm wrong on the part I'm withholding

Von Bells girlfriend goes to Bradley high school wore a Tennessee shirt to school got to watch Bell mess every one over understand he was texting Sanders all morning saying he couldn't wait to play with him at U T Bell was playing everyone including he's girlfriend she was very upset there could be more to this story I'm with holding until I can verify it true however what I have posted is true hope I'm wrong on the part I'm withholding

You speak in riddles.

Reactions: 1 person
It's simple, Mr. Kelly. Don't play games with coaches and fan bases, and conduct yourself with class and respect. See Carl Lawson for an example of how to do this.

Tired of hearing how respectful Lawson was during recruiting.

Todd Kelly (T.K.) ‏@ToddKellyJr6
Next year on my signing day I don't want to make the fans hate me, I want to make them proud

After his tweet about Vonn not knowing his destination, and then this, I bet $10 Vonn told him he was all vol, TK jr tried to deflect for Vonn, and then this is TK jr.s shocked response

I really hope TKJR really reconsiders his stance on waiting this out and enjoying the process. I know it's selfish of me to think that way but we could use him coming on board to boost this signing class. If we jump out early we can build on that momentum.

Reactions: 3 people
Idk why people try to wait and commit. If you do it now you can work towards recruiting in your class!
vic wharton twitter

I just wish people would do some planning on where they want to go to college ahead of time, make a decision , and stick with it. The whole recruiting circus has just gotten silly. Teenagers punking universities on national TV at the last possible minute, grown men panicking at every subtle encrypted message they make for months leading up to it. I've thought for a while nothing could be dumber than Jersey Shore, but the past few years of this raises some eyebrows.

After his tweet about Vonn not knowing his destination, and then this, I bet $10 Vonn told him he was all vol, TK jr tried to deflect for Vonn, and then this is TK jr.s shocked response

I really hope TKJR really reconsiders his stance on waiting this out and enjoying the process. I know it's selfish of me to think that way but we could use him coming on board to boost this signing class. If we jump out early we can build on that momentum.

I agree with both of you.

I feel like I've been kicked in the balls repeatedly today. I guess I got sucked into high expectations. It's certainly not the staff's fault. They were so impressive down the stretch I think everyone thought they could overcome a lot of mistakes made by the previous group.

Reactions: 2 people
I feel like I've been kicked in the balls repeatedly today. I guess I got sucked into high expectations. It's certainly not the staff's fault. They were so impressive down the stretch I think everyone thought they could overcome a lot of mistakes made by the previous group.

Yup. Just drink a couple good beers, that always makes me feel better. :toast:

The staff threw themselves into a lot of battles in a short amount of time. I'm disappointed on missing on Bell and Levenberry, but the fact that the staff recruited them so well to put us in a position to be disappointed is a testament to them I think. We have the right staff to bring us back to relevence.

VN Store

Back