#14 Penn St. vs #1 Alabama

Probably that Alabama is a redneck infested, trailer touting shathole full of inbred, borderline retarded fans. Other than that, I'm not certain.
Posted via VolNation Mobile[/QUOTE

48-13:salute:, That makes for a wonderful week.

Probably that Alabama is a redneck infested, trailer touting shathole full of inbred, borderline retarded fans. Other than that, I'm not certain.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

48-13:salute:, That makes for a wonderful week.
Like Bama has never suffered a bad or embarrassing loss before. And anyways, the poster you quoted earlier wasn't being critical, he was just commenting on a funny play.

No doubt, I can't believe that he tried to scoop it up like that!
I don't really blame him, to be honest. I know it was probably smarter to fall on the football, but he's a defensive player who's one yard from the endzone. Hard to pass up that opportunity.

Did you perhaps catch a screenshot of the Vol faithful at the Duck-rape last night? When you live an a glass house, it's not wise to throw chromosome-lacking stones.

Did you perhaps catch a screenshot of the Vol faithful at the Duck-rape last night? When you live an a glass house, it's not wise to throw chromosome-lacking stones.
The sad thing is you probably believe stones have chromosomes.

It's a play on... nevermind.

Will this post be deleted to protect BPV?
Don't be stupid. Post will be stickied as one of the most accurate of the year.

As to your clever play on...whatever, it was dumb as a case of hammers.

It's really the extra chromosomes you should worry about. Just fyi.

See you...well...hopefully never.

I share the same sentiment.

Apparently I called you a name earlier which resulted in the deletion of my post. For that I apologize.

For the record, the name was meant less of an insult and more of an observation. Still, it was uncalled for, and won't be repeated.

I share the same sentiment.

Apparently I called you a name earlier which resulted in the deletion of my post. For that I apologize.

For the record, the name was meant less as an insult and more of an observation. Still, it was uncalled for, and won't be repeated.

Do not care. Dot mean to be an elitist, but I just don't cavort with trailer park types. Don't take it personally. If you've seen me do it, I apologize and it won't happen again.

Do not care. Dot mean to be an elitist, but I just don't cavort with trailer park types. Don't take it personally. If you've seen me do it, I apologize and it won't happen again.

I don't see you as an elitist, at all. Funny you should assume that :)

I'd respond, but it would make me break my vow of trailer dweller avoidance.

My apologies.

You did respond. You seem to have an obsession with mobile homes - did you grow up in one, or have a bad experience in one?

You did respond. You seem to have an obsession with mobile homes - did you grow up in one, or have a bad experience in one?

I know irony is a bit ethereal where you live, but come on.

VN Store

Back