#14 Penn St. vs #1 Alabama

How about those Ducks, Bumi. :p

Still lots of game left and it sucks Tennessee didn't come out with touchdowns either time.

How about those Ducks, Bumi. :p

Still lots of game left and it sucks Tennessee didn't come out with touchdowns either time.

Didn't start how I expected. Tennessee is fired up and Neyland is alive. The Ducks caught a huge break with the delay. Hopefully they take advantage and come out better after the delay.

Pick Bama!

Didn't start how I expected. Tennessee is fired up and Neyland is alive. The Ducks caught a huge break with the delay. Hopefully they take advantage and come out better after the delay.

Pick Bama!

That's what I'm afraid of with the break. Hopefully Vol fans continue going nuts when it resumes. At least they have a 6 point lead. That's reason enough for the fans to be fired up hopefully.

That's what I'm afraid of with the break. Hopefully Vol fans continue going nuts when it resumes. At least they have a 6 point lead. That's reason enough for the fans to be fired up hopefully.

The games needs to start already. I can't handle the anticipation.

i've never stopped to analyze his style....does he run straight up?

No, he embraces contact. That works in college as he's physically superior to most defenders he comes up against, that **** don't work against Patrick Willis, Jon Beason, and Ray Lewis.

You know what may actually hurt the Vols against the Ducks? It's 8:11 est, yet 5:11 out west, and it's the first quarter.

Also, why do Bama players look bigger than everybody else?

You know what may actually hurt the Vols against the Ducks? It's 8:11 est, yet 5:11 out west, and it's the first quarter.

assuming there's no strong adjustment to the timezone still on Oregon's part, but yes i understand your point

like that Cal@Maryland noon game correct?

assuming there's no strong adjustment to the timezone still on Oregon's part, but yes i understand your point

like that Cal@Maryland noon game correct?

I don't see the score turning out like that, but yes, kind of like the Cal-Maryland game.

I don't see the score turning out like that, but yes, kind of like the Cal-Maryland game.

well not so much the score, but a team just being completely out of it (for a half) while another isnt due to time zone stuff

I feel better about Bama vs. Florida than I previously did.

Now the games kinda looking like it'll be a 24-17 score.

Maybe it is because of Alabama's strength coach Scott Cochran

Was I the only one who saw that play where Penn St. threw a pick (or fumbled i forget) inside the 20, the bama player tried to run it down the field then he fumbled inside the 20, then another bama player tried to pick it up in the endzone but just knocked it back out and Penn St. recovered the fumble on the 1?

Was I the only one who saw that play where Penn St. threw a pick (or fumbled i forget) inside the 20, the bama player tried to run it down the field then he fumbled inside the 20, then another bama player tried to pick it up in the endzone but just knocked it back out and Penn St. recovered the fumble on the 1?

And your point?

I saw it. Looked like Madden. :p

VN Store

Back