'14 GA LB Raekwon McMillan

I got your back

Ba8BQNNCAAIzbt6.jpg

Ba5pQydCIAExQrS.jpg

My man :salute:

Can someone post that picture of that sign on gameday... you know the one that says Hey SEC U mad?...

Reactions: 2 people
I still cant figure out how this guy is a 5-star. Just doesnt look it to me. I'd rather him have gone to Bama. I hate O$U and that delusional fanbase more than anyone in the country. Just be lucky you guys dont live up here. I'm sure Bama fans are whackos too but at least Bama plays against good competition. This program plays absolutely nobody year in and year out. I cant figure out for the life of me why some of these southern kids want to play Big 10 football when they have elite offers from SEC schools. Just baffling to me.

Ever been in Bama when Auburn and Alabama have played in the last 5 title games now. :)

How a kid grows up in the heart of the SEC and chooses another conference baffles me. It makes me question their commitment to wanting to be the best. Is it Urban selling God again? Is RM just a big OSU fan? Or does he just feel playing in the SEC is too hard. Seems like a <insert lady part> move to me.

Look Freak! I can edit myself!

I just rarely choose to do so. :)

An Oregon fan had a similar sign at last year's Stanford game when they were undefeated. I think it was the weak after Bama lost to A & M. The camera went to him at the end of the game and tears were rolling down his face.

Lmao. Nice!!!

How a kid grows up in the heart of the SEC and chooses another conference baffles me. It makes me question their commitment to wanting to be the best. Is it Urban selling God again? Is RM just a big OSU fan? Or does he just feel playing in the SEC is too hard. Seems like a <insert lady part> move to me.

most of these kids that come out of Hinesville or liberty county are not raised in the south. they come from military families. Liberty has a fresh. named Richard Lecounte that supposedly got a bama offer last week.

He is scared of the thought of trying to stop Hurd

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back