'14 GA LB Raekwon McMillan

McMillan looked like a man among boys and played like it, too. He measured in at an impressive 6-foot-2, 248 pounds but was not noticeably slow and was still able to change directions quickly in the open field. He was unstoppable during the blitzing drills, over powering any running back he went against. McMillian also showed a strong and fast swim move. He did not take many reps during one-on-ones, otherwise he could have been higher on this list.

-Adam Friedman

You can scratch this kid off the list. he is the best player on the team and that isn't saying a whole lot. Butch can do a lot better than him.

Last edited:
Committed to that team that lost to MSU after thinking they could beat anybody in the NC.

That red team with the sticker books

Reactions: 2 people
I still cant figure out how this guy is a 5-star. Just doesnt look it to me. I'd rather him have gone to Bama. I hate O$U and that delusional fanbase more than anyone in the country. Just be lucky you guys dont live up here. I'm sure Bama fans are whackos too but at least Bama plays against good competition. This program plays absolutely nobody year in and year out. I cant figure out for the life of me why some of these southern kids want to play Big 10 football when they have elite offers from SEC schools. Just baffling to me.

Reactions: 4 people
I still cant figure out how this guy is a 5-star. Just doesnt look it to me. I'd rather him have gone to Bama. I hate O$U and that delusional fanbase more than anyone in the country. Just be lucky you guys dont live up here. I'm sure Bama fans are whackos too but at least Bama plays against good competition. This program plays absolutely nobody year in and year out. I cant figure out for the life of me why some of these southern kids want to play Big 10 football when they have elite offers from SEC schools. Just baffling to me.

As a central Ohio resident, I echo MH's sentiments. The suckeye fan base is horrible. Most couldn't name one player on the team and all think they play elite teams week in and week out. It's infuriating.

Reactions: 5 people
Michael Carvell ‏@RecruitingAJC 6m

#UGA and #Clemson fans shouldn't get too upset over Raekwon. Korie Rogers & Detric Dukes are just as good @ LB imho

#butthurt

As a central Ohio resident, I echo MH's sentiments. The suckeye fan base is horrible. Most couldn't name one player on the team and all think they play elite teams week in and week out. It's infuriating.

+1. Their fans are incredibly unknowledgeable about the game and even their own players. They just slap on a dirty trashy looking jersey every day of the week and ride the bandwagon. I've never seen a fan base where just about EVERY single fan wears a freaking jersey all day every day.

Reactions: 1 person
Although I'd much rather him be out of the SEC, I can't for the life of me figure why any Southern kid would voluntarily choose to go to school in Ohio. Too cold, man.

Although I'd much rather him be out of the SEC, I can't for the life of me figure why any Southern kid would voluntarily choose to go to school in Ohio. Too cold, man.

Urbs just knows how to sell his vision and dreams.

OSU finally played a team that wasn't garbage and look what happened. They're so delusional its sickening.

+1. Their fans are incredibly unknowledgeable about the game and even their own players. They just slap on a dirty trashy looking jersey every day of the week and ride the bandwagon. I've never seen a fan base where just about EVERY single fan wears a freaking jersey all day every day.

Its funny how people from all around the country talk about how the SEC is a joke because of how much we love college football to the extent that it looks stupid. After watching the 30/30 on Maurice Claret I realized that Ohio State may be the worst in the country.

Sorry. I don't know what was up with that link. It was supposed to be a picture of Ohio State's mascot holding a sign that read "Hey SEC, U Mad?" at Gameday about 8 hours before they were embarrassed by Michigan State.

Sorry. I don't know what was up with that link. It was supposed to be a picture of Ohio State's mascot holding a sign that read "Hey SEC, U Mad?" at Gameday about 8 hours before they were embarrassed by Michigan State.

I got your back

Ba8BQNNCAAIzbt6.jpg

Ba5pQydCIAExQrS.jpg

An Oregon fan had a similar sign at last year's Stanford game when they were undefeated. I think it was the weak after Bama lost to A & M. The camera went to him at the end of the game and tears were rolling down his face.

VN Store

Back