'14 GA LB Kevin Mouhon (Former UT commit 7/21)

Stfu. Stop making up garbage. I don't care about your exaggerations or ignorant opinions.

I get tired of seeing this particular abbreviation. Most of the people that use it wouldn't say it to someone's face. I am pretty sure these guys have as much right to their opinion as you do.
Edit. Sorry, I see you were kidding. But, I really hate seeing that particular abbreviation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Being on the field for more snaps than any sec lb. Our offense sucked. All his tackles are 6 to 12 yards downfield. All you guys are gonna be surprised when a true athlete begins to play mlb for us. His speed is bad, his coverage is bad, his instincts are not very good. His tackle numbers are high tho. Which of the other 13 starting mlb's in the sec are inferior to him?

My favorite part of this asinine Statement is "most of his tackles are 6-12 yards down field." Where should his tackles be if he was good?

So I am wondering? Do you have anyway to account for his success with his numbers and post-season honors. I am not suggesting that your criticism is invalid. Just curious about why he has been a 3 year starter and if not leading the team in tackles any given year he is sure close. I mean besides him being a MLB that obviously has had some success, what talents and skills would you attribute this to?

Being on the field for more snaps than any sec lb. Our offense sucked. All his tackles are 6 to 12 yards downfield. All you guys are gonna be surprised when a true athlete begins to play mlb for us. His speed is bad, his coverage is bad, his instincts are not very good. His tackle numbers are high tho. Which of the other 13 starting mlb's in the sec are inferior to him?
I think Sto Voll answers this about the same as I would. I don't understand the honors he gets except that people don't watch as many Vols games as we do..so they just see "3 year starter" and high tackle stats and assume he is really good.

I get tired of seeing this particular abbreviation. Most of the people that use it wouldn't say it to someone's face. I am pretty sure these guys have as much right to their opinion as you do.

I believe Bop has the right to think aj is great, I really do. But it reminds me of those who think jimmy carter was a great president.

You had me there for a minute :acute: I thought you were being serious....You got me hook line and sinker :acute:

I promise you that I would say it to your face. Btw, making stuff up and exaggerating is not an opinion. Maybe you should learn how to read. You don't have a clue what I or anyone else would say to anyones face. So you can have one too. Stfu.

AJ is gona be laughing at you guys' evaluations all the way to the bank. Time to start supporting him guys because he will be starting at MLB for us next season.

Lol, name one sec Rb who couldn't run around his ass. I love him cause he gives his all. But his all ain't sec lb, maybe a serviceable pash rushing de if coached right, but to me he's just a tackler, usually from behind after Randolph has forced the runner to cut, giving time for aj to close the gap he created. Great instincts have a tackle for loss every now and then, and a sack or two.

Again more absolutely asinine commentary that shows a complete lack of knowledge of the game. Your MLB is not supposed to be as fast as a RB. If he is, he's not big enough or he is just an incredible athlete.

I think Sto Voll answers this about the same as I would. I don't understand the honors he gets except that people don't watch as many Vols games as we do..so they just see "3 year starter" and high tackle stats and assume he is really good.

Personally I looked for opposing coaches to exploit our weakness as a defense. To me, passes to whoever aj is covering would be my offensive gameplan. Oddly enough, most sec offensive coordinators saw it since I could...But we were easy to run against too so......

AJ is gona be laughing at you guys' evaluations all the way to the bank. Time to start supporting him guys because he will be starting at MLB for us next season.

Half the spread teams we will play we'll be inserting an extra db and pulling the mlb anyway. CBJ couldn't afford to take him off the field much this year because we sucked and had no depth. That is about to change. Recognizing a players limitations with a huge 3 year sample size, playing record numbers of snaps, does not equate to hate.

Johnson is a step slow for coverage. His instincts however are outstanding, he makes the plays that he is supposed to make. He is a MLB, he not an OLB or a defensive end. He's not a S either.

I promise you that I would say it to your face. Btw, making stuff up and exaggerating is not an opinion. Maybe you should learn how to read. You don't have a clue what I or anyone else would say to anyones face. So you can have one too. Stfu.

You might regret it. I think you are full of crap, I would not only not shut up if you told me to, I would offer you the opportunity to make me.

Personally I looked for opposing coaches to exploit our weakness as a defense. To me, passes to whoever aj is covering would be my offensive gameplan. Oddly enough, most sec offensive coordinators saw it since I could...But we were easy to run against too so......

Whoever he is covering? He plays zone coverage dude. Good lord.

Again more absolutely asinine commentary that shows a complete lack of knowledge of the game. Your MLB is not supposed to be as fast as a RB. If he is, he's not big enough or he is just an incredible athlete.

Patrick Willis is not as fast as nfl rb's but you don't see them running around him often. If you watch Patrick he does textbook slide technique, covering ground but forcing the Rb to decide left or right. Aj turns his hips and chases the play, leaving him vulnerable to the cut. If an ol gets his hands on him, it is very easy for a Rb to make the corner. Keep trying tho. His film speaks for itself. He's a third to fifth rounder because he produces in the sec and is tough. He is slow tho, and will be exposed there as he has been here without serious improvement

Reactions: 2 people
You might regret it. I think you are full of crap, I would not only not shut up if you told me to, I would offer you the opportunity to make me.

OK, explain to me why I should be scared of you and then I will consider it and let you know if I am.

Patrick Willis is not as fast as nfl rb's but you don't see them running around him often. If you watch Patrick he does textbook slide technique, covering ground but forcing the Rb to decide left or right. Aj turns his hips and chases the play, leaving him vulnerable to the cut. If an ol gets his hands on him, it is very easy for a Rb to make the corner. Keep trying tho. His film speaks for itself. He's a third to fifth rounder because he produces in the sec and is tough. He is slow tho, and will be exposed there as he has been here without serious improvement

Again that doesn't even make any sense. If he turns to chase the play, I'd say its too late. I've seen him miss a lot of tackles, of course that is completely contrary to the "poor instincts" argument.

funny-gif-guy-open-a-camping-chair.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Again that doesn't even make any sense. If he turns to chase the play, I'd say its too late. I've seen him miss a lot of tackles, of course that is completely contrary to the "poor instincts" argument.

You are a vol brethren so I'll just leave it be.

Let's wrap it up here. Aj is slow, and has poor inticts. He also makes, and misses a bunch of tackles......does this makes sense? How could it be possible?

Last edited:
He makes em after missing the one he could have made at the line of scrimmage cause Randolph slows em down just enough! This is really fun

VN Store

Back