'14 GA LB Kevin Mouhon (Former UT commit 7/21)

You should probably post less often.

I'll take that under advisement. Now kindly piss off. I am not the only guy that believes this way. I don't hate AJ, but he is not a great (or even very good) MLB by any stretch of the imagination. Everything I said about him his true...and what do you know? according to some of the latest reports looks like the staff felt pretty much the same as I did about Moomoo. :eek:k:

I'll take that under advisement. Now kindly piss off. I am not the only guy that believes this way. I don't hate AJ, but he is not a great (or even very good) MLB by any stretch of the imagination. Everything I said about him his true...and what do you know? according to some of the latest reports looks like the staff felt pretty much the same as I did about Moomoo. :eek:k:

Ahhh that's cute. Here ya go have one of these.....

Attachments

• VirtualCookie.png
    VirtualCookie.png
    248.8 KB · Views: 1
I normally don't like being negative about current players or commits. But I am just being honest about AJ. I think he is a good guy and all. But he is NOT a physical player.

Well, since we always say BOOM when they commit,...

MOOB.

Not going to bash Mouhon for changing his mind. Just as several of our commits are legacy players. Keven is a legacy at Cincinnati. Cannot fault him for deciding to play along side his brother instead.

Since I have heard that the D may play mostly with 5 DBs, that cuts down on playing time for LBs. That may have been on his mind for awhile, along with the competition he would have faced in this class. If he goes to Cincinnati, I wish him good luck. And if he goes to another SEC school, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest his armpits.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, since we always say BOOM when they commit,...

MOOB.

Not going to bash Mouhon for changing his mind. Just as several of our commits are legacy players. Keven is a legacy at Cincinnati. Cannot fault him for deciding to play along side his brother instead.

Since I have heard that the D may play mostly with 5 DBs, that cuts down on playing time for LBs. That may have been on his mind for awhile, along with the competition he would have faced in this class. If he goes to Cincinnati, I wish him good luck. And if he goes to another SEC school, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest his armpits.

Don't you also have to have some kind of reverse gif boom?
:dunno:

Don't you also have to have some kind of reverse gif boom?
:dunno:

reverse-1318963965_desert_explosion.gif

The MOOB! :)

Reactions: 7 people
I don't give 2 ****'s what NFL scouts say. I know what I have seen for 3 full years. AJ is a grabber not a hitter. He sucks in coverage and sucks getting off blocks. Only a blind man would see it different.

NFL scouts are wrong also. You're absolutely right in this evaluation. AJ would not be on my board if I was an NFL GM. He's a great guy, and I will support him as a fan but why lie.

NFL scouts are wrong also. You're absolutely right in this evaluation. AJ would not be on my board if I was an NFL GM. He's a great guy, and I will support him as a fan but why lie.

I also left out the fact he has horrible instincts which just adds to the agonizing slowness. ...And he takes horrible angles...which just adds to the agonizing slowness. What sucks to me is that there are a lot of NFL LBs just as slow as AJ, and some even slower. But they make up for it by having the instincts to be in the right place at the right time. I have wondered if some of the reason he takes such bad angles is because he tries to avoid contact with blockers and run around them instead of fighting through them....Like I said maybe with another year of good coaching he will do better. He does seem to have a good head on his shoulders.

I also left out the fact he has horrible instincts which just adds to the agonizing slowness. ...And he takes horrible angles...which just adds to the agonizing slowness. What sucks to me is that there are a lot of NFL LBs just as slow as AJ, and some even slower. But they make up for it by having the instincts to be in the right place at the right time. I have wondered if some of the reason he takes such bad angles is because he tries to avoid contact with blockers and run around them instead of fighting through them....Like I said maybe with another year of good coaching he will do better. He does seem to have a good head on his shoulders.

He gets exposed at times because of the abhorrent lack of talent around him. His weaknesses are few and you don't have a clue.

So I am wondering? Do you have anyway to account for his success with his numbers and post-season honors. I am not suggesting that your criticism is invalid. Just curious about why he has been a 3 year starter and if not leading the team in tackles any given year he is sure close. I mean besides him being a MLB that obviously has had some success, what talents and skills would you attribute this to?

So I am wondering? Do you have anyway to account for his success with his numbers and post-season honors. I am not suggesting that your criticism is invalid. Just curious about why he has been a 3 year starter and if not leading the team in tackles any given year he is sure close. I mean besides him being a MLB that obviously has had some success, what talents and skills would you attribute this to?

Being on the field for more snaps than any sec lb. Our offense sucked. All his tackles are 6 to 12 yards downfield. All you guys are gonna be surprised when a true athlete begins to play mlb for us. His speed is bad, his coverage is bad, his instincts are not very good. His tackle numbers are high tho. Which of the other 13 starting mlb's in the sec are inferior to him?

Being on the field for more snaps than any sec lb. Our offense sucked. All his tackles are 6 to 12 yards downfield. All you guys are gonna be surprised when a true athlete begins to play mlb for us. His speed is bad, his coverage is bad, his instincts are not very good. His tackle numbers are high tho. Which of the other 13 starting mlb's in the sec are inferior to him?

Almost all of them.

Almost all of them.

So trae golden was a great pg for us and AJ is a great mlb with no weaknesses? Do you know what you are watching?
AJ tries hard. All vol. Just a step slow and too passive on reads. He can't cover the middle of field on passes either.
Glad he's back and hope to see him on the line in rushing downs this year.

Reactions: 3 people
So trae golden was a great pg for us and AJ is a great mlb with no weaknesses? Do you know what you are watching?
AJ tries hard. All vol. Just a step slow and too passive on reads. He can't cover the middle of field on passes either.
Glad he's back and hope to see him on the line in rushing downs this year.

Stfu. Stop making up garbage. I don't care about your exaggerations or ignorant opinions.

Coaches got good news that prompted this IMO. Two words.... Greg Miclisse!

J/K Please don't flame.

BTW his "instincts" are A+. That's the best part of his game. Your evaluation is laughable.

Lol, name one sec Rb who couldn't run around his ass. I love him cause he gives his all. But his all ain't sec lb, maybe a serviceable pash rushing de if coached right, but to me he's just a tackler, usually from behind after Randolph has forced the runner to cut, giving time for aj to close the gap he created. Great instincts have a tackle for loss every now and then, and a sack or two.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back