'13 TN DE Jason Carr (UT signee)

Late again. But this is HUGE. This kid is going to be a hoss. *Ron McKeefery voice* Let's go! Let's go!

This manster is going to put on another 20-30 pounds before he is finished in college. He could very well play DE and DT.

True, because he's already that big. But courtney upshaw played jack at about 270

Jason is a great kid from a good family. Brother goes to UT. Sister is at Martin for Volleyball. He has the character Dooley looks for in players. Very respectable yes sir, and no sirs. Would be a great addition to UT. Try to get you all some more info on him as he lives three doors down from us.

More Memphis kids that like UT! Get used to it!

More Memphis kids that like UT! Get used to it!

SEC trumps any other Conference.

If he shines this year then he could play right a way, but I think he red shirts for a year. He is still learning and getting better and better everyday.

+1. Nowhere near "back" until they start not only having winning seasons but winning some meaningful games in this league.

I agree. I was only stating that our recruiting and roster is back to where it needs to be in order to compete for the East.

+1. Nowhere near "back" until they start not only having winning seasons but winning some meaningful games in this league.

Agreed, but to give credit we are at least producing the building blocks to the foundation of what Tennessee has historically been - great.

To be great you need great athletes. This recruiting class, coupled w/last years will only strengthen our team and bring in better classes.

Barring some catastrophic event in our program we are on track.

Yeah I agree with that.

Also I think Carr is a tremendous pickup. I'll be surprised if he isn't a Top 5 prospect in-state when all is said and done. A definite 4-star talent IMO. Hell of an offer list for this early as well.

Yeah I agree with that.

Also I think Carr is a tremendous pickup. I'll be surprised if he isn't a Top 5 prospect in-state when all is said and done. A definite 4-star talent IMO. Hell of an offer list for this early as well.

He's a beast and will be a top-250 player.

247 said, like Patrick, this rating is off of film from games and camps and has a great shot ending up a 4*.

Looks like he will be in the initial Rivals 250 tomorrow.

Keith Niebuhr: Eric: Yes, expect Tennessee to get some love tomorrow. Big fan of Ramsey, Elder, Dodson, Carr, and more

JASONCARR150_0201.JPG

Carr looks tough...

VN Store

Back