'13 TN DE Jason Carr (UT signee)

BOOM!!

1202758.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
This. The '13 class will be Dooley's best by far. We're no longer recruiting from behind.

I would imagine Sunseri helps a lot.

Besides the special teams coach (Because I just don't know his reputation.) it looks like we no longer have any recruiting liabilities on staff.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Baggett and Hiestand didn't really like to recruit, did they?

Besides the special teams coach (Because I just don't know his reputation.) it looks like we no longer have any recruiting liabilities on staff.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Baggett and Hiestand didn't really like to recruit, did they?

coaching changes..... it is all becoming sooooo clear

You aren't wrong.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Wilcox hated recruiting and it hurt us both years. IMO

dont know much about him..but thats a big boy.

and dooley needed to build around the state. i felt that there was some players he should have gotten

We won five games last year. We're not back yet.

+1

Recruiting has been solid. At some point it has to translate into being competative on the field. This year will tell us if CDD will be the man to lead Tennessee football back to it's place at the top of the SEC.

VN Store

Back