'13 TN ATH Jalen Ramsey (Former USCw, now FSU commit)

He would, he's similar to the 2014 kid they're hyping up Jalen Tabor(and he deserves the hype). Ramsey and Alexander would be some nasty CBs.

This is the first time ever Ive been excited about the state of Tennessee football. The 2014 class is supposed to be even better than 2013, and 2013 is an amazing class for Tennessee.

If we could just see more change in East Tennessee instead of middle and west.

Younger and corner on vq said this guy would be a 5 star if he lived in Texas, Florida, or a place like that.

I think he will end up a 5-star when all is said and done.

He's as elite as they come.

The other in-state guy who is going to end up being extrmely highly ranked IMO is Carr. I will be shocked if he's not a National Top 100 prospect.

The other in-state guy who is going to end up being extrmely highly ranked IMO is Carr. I will be shocked if he's not a National Top 100 prospect.

I think the Herron kid has a chance to crack the top 100 too. Big man moving like that is rare. Getting him and Carr in the same year is crazy. Then add 5 star M.Alexander(I think he's that good) very very strong early defensive class.

Im excited to see how many players from the state of Tennessee will be in the top 250. I heard Austin Sanders really showed out at combine too. I think it was an under armor one.

What's his size and weight these days? He's crazy athletic. Anybody else see the video on youtube where he jumps over a kid dunking? Going to be crazy having this kid at CB with Mackensie. Locking people down all night long.

This is the first time ever Ive been excited about the state of Tennessee football. The 2014 class is supposed to be even better than 2013, and 2013 is an amazing class for Tennessee.

If we could just see more change in East Tennessee instead of middle and west.

i'm guessing you weren't around for the late 90s early 2000s

Yeah, this guy is a must get. He should be #1 on the board.

Alexander, Ramsey, Shaq, and Bell would be the sickest DB class in the country.

Reactions: 2 people
1998 Tennessee Vols Football Roster check out the instate talent on this team...

I was only about 8 years old at the time, so Im not an expert at this, but you are comparing 4-5 classes to one.

Out of that senior class, Al Wilson and Jermaine Copeland were the only starters from the state of Tennessee. This class has at least 8 great players who will be huge contributors.

Yeah, this guy is a must get. He should be #1 on the board.

Alexander, Ramsey, Shaq, and Bell would be the sickest DB class in the country.

Replace Shaq with Ryan White, that would be absolutely crazy. The trio of Alexander, Ramsey, and Shaq will be nice at CB. Alexander and Ramsey are both 5 star type talents at CB. Ramsey's leaping ability and long arms make him like Hunter playing CB when the ball is in the air.

Where would you put him if we got Ryan White, M.Alexander, and Ramsey all in the same class at CB?(that's some sick DBs)

That's tough. If they were to get all three I think either he or White could move to Safety. White is a very very physical kid for a cornerback so I think he could make the transition fairly well. You definitely take all three guys if you can get them and dont think twice about it.

Im excited to see how many players from the state of Tennessee will be in the top 250. I heard Austin Sanders really showed out at combine too. I think it was an under armor one.

I think you'll probably see in the neighborhood of 6 or so guys in the Top 250 next year from Tennessee.

And yeah Sanders has been very impressive. I dont see how he isn't a solid 4*. I heard Alabama and LSU were ready to offer him when the committed to Tennessee.

I think you'll probably see in the neighborhood of 6 or so guys in the Top 250 next year from Tennessee.

And yeah Sanders has been very impressive. I dont see how he isn't a solid 4*. I heard Alabama and LSU were ready to offer him when the committed to Tennessee.

Might end up being one of those guys who's underrated because there's no buzz about his recruitment since he committed early.

That's tough. If they were to get all three I think either he or White could move to Safety. White is a very very physical kid for a cornerback so I think he could make the transition fairly well. You definitely take all three guys if you can get them and dont think twice about it.

White and M.Alexander are very similar players too. Are we on White's short list?

Might end up being one of those guys who's underrated because there's no buzz about his recruitment since he committed early.

Sanders: 2011 All State Lineman; 2011 All District Lineman; 2011 Best of Preps 1st team; 247 Sports.com rated 245, #32 in nation and #5 in state; ESPN top 150 watch; Under Armour All America combine invite and potential 2013 candidate for All America game; and he absolutely loves TENNESSEE!!!

Reactions: 4 people
Sanders: 2011 All State Lineman; 2011 All District Lineman; 2011 Best of Preps 1st team; 247 Sports.com rated 245, #32 in nation and #5 in state; ESPN top 150 watch; Under Armour All America combine invite and potential 2013 candidate for All America game; and he absolutely loves TENNESSEE!!!

Best part.

Reactions: 4 people

Like the sound of all of that. Hope he gets all the credit he deserves.

just a question does anyone think if we get 5 good db and top 250 players could have a effect on the recruitment of the berry brothers i dont care who we got as long as we win and make plays. jusat say we do load up this does it make those two look else where. I know they are good all of them but only 4-5 can play at once just something to think about i think evan will be a cb and elliot will play olb/ss.

VN Store

Back