'13 TN ATH Jalen Ramsey (Former USCw, now FSU commit)

"I really liked them all," he said. "They're all good schools and I like the coaches at all of them. Arkansas State got after it when I was there. They whipped Memphis. At Tennessee, the atmosphere is crazy. That's a good thing. At Vanderbilt, I love the DB coach and their defense. They fly around."

Rivals

Who else on our team is from Brentwood? Or am I imagining that?

Coach Sirmon is Ramseys lead recruiter & he said he has a great relationship built w/ him so far.

Was here for the Vandy game. It was the second Tennessee game he attended this season. He spent a lot of time talking to Peter Sirmon and Terry Joseph per 247 article.

He is attending the Iron Bowl this weekend and is hearing from both Alabama and Auburn, but neither has offered.

Ramsey has been to Tennessee 6 times over the past 8 months, I'd be shocked if he doesnt end up a Vol.

Coach Sirmon is Ramseys lead recruiter & he said he has a great relationship built w/ him so far.

It's amazing how Sirmon in one year as a college coach has come in here with no experience and out-recruited by light-years all the other assistants on the staff.

It all comes down to being organized, working hard and putting in the time and effort on the recruiting trail. People would be surprised at how few assistants out there actually do this. Sirmon is a perfect example of one who does and I think it's imperative Dooley gets another guy on his staff at the ST/TE opening that is like him, someone like Brewster.

I know that it would probably be a crazy idea but when Wilcox moves on to another stop as a HC, I would promote Sirmon to either the D-Coordinator or Recruiting Coordinator position. Big raise and nice job title. We need to hold on to him for as long as possible.

I know that it would probably be a crazy idea but when Wilcox moves on to another stop as a HC, I would promote Sirmon to either the D-Coordinator or Recruiting Coordinator position. Big raise and nice job title. We need to hold on to him for as long as possible.

I agree. They cannot lose Sirmon. He's without a doubt one of the two, if not the most valuable coach on Dooley's staff.

Let someone else be recruiting coordinator.

Don't let any administration work get in the way of Sirmon coaching & 'Cruitin
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
Let someone else be recruiting coordinator.

Don't let any administration work get in the way of Sirmon coaching & 'Cruitin
Posted via VolNation Mobile

+1

He needs a pay raise anyways. Wish Dooley would bring in Mitch Browning(OL) and Brewster or Napier for the ST/TE coach. Would like to see us get a guy with ties in La. take over for CTJ. I'm about done with this staff outside of Hinshaw, Sirmon, and Wilcox. Coach Lance is a bust in recruiting for us. He's brought in Randolph and AJ Johnson but who else has he landed??????

VN Store

Back