13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just on Rivals and saw under the latset news an article titled Bell is shutting it down. But, when I click on it, it takes you to Buckeye Grove. Any info on what it's about? Just curious.

Bell's coach said Bama and OSU were both sending coaches to make their last pitch today, but he wasn't sure if Tn was or not. Does anyon know if we did send someone or not? That would seem to be a huge error in judgement if not.

Bell's coach said Bama and OSU were both sending coaches to make their last pitch today, but he wasn't sure if Tn was or not. Does anyon know if we did send someone or not? That would seem to be a huge error in judgement if not.

CBJ is going to see Bell's coach. I think that Bell's coach would know that. Where did you get your info?

I was just on Rivals and saw under the latset news an article titled Bell is shutting it down. But, when I click on it, it takes you to Buckeye Grove. Any info on what it's about? Just curious.

The story was written by someone on that particular recruiting site. Means nothing other then that

CBJ is going to see Bell's coach. I think that Bell's coach would know that. Where did you get your info?

Yeah, CBJ is meeting Coach Mariakis for dinner tonight. Coach Mariakis is a Vol fan, and they are celebrating that Vonn Bell will be a Vol next Wednesday! :)

I don't like to copy and past premium info, but this is from the rivals main board under a buckeye grove article and it's a direct quote from his coach:

"He's shutting it off after tomorrow (Thursday)," said Ridgeland head coach Mark Mariakis. "They don't want anymore contact with anybody so I think all three schools are coming tomorrow and will make one last pitch to him. At that point he's going to shut it down and make his announcement on Wednesday."

"I'm going to meet this weekend with (the Bell family) and they are going to start the decision making process," Mariakis continued. "After Thursday there will be no more input from any of the colleges. It will be coach (Everett) Withers from Ohio State, Kirby Smart from Alabama, and I don't know if Tennessee is coming or which coaches they might be sending."

Butch and Bells HS coach are supposed to have dinner tonight.

Butch is having dinner with Coach Mariakis as we speak, sorry if I butchered his name. And with Butch being in the area, I'm sure our coaches will be at Bell's home. Also I would like to add they are handing out donuts and thanks for coming gifts.

Thanks for the update. Really busy day at work today, so I had not heard about them having dinner tonignt. That's very good.

But it does say quite a bit, meeting with his HS football coach and taking him to dinner. Mariakis is a great football coach. Has produced some D1 talent and looking to have more in a year or two.

I don't like to copy and past premium info, but this is from the rivals main board under a buckeye grove article and it's a direct quote from his coach:

"He's shutting it off after tomorrow (Thursday)," said Ridgeland head coach Mark Mariakis. "They don't want anymore contact with anybody so I think all three schools are coming tomorrow and will make one last pitch to him. At that point he's going to shut it down and make his announcement on Wednesday."

"I'm going to meet this weekend with (the Bell family) and they are going to start the decision making process," Mariakis continued. "After Thursday there will be no more input from any of the colleges. It will be coach (Everett) Withers from Ohio State, Kirby Smart from Alabama, and I don't know if Tennessee is coming or which coaches they might be sending."

I am pretty sure that interview was from a day or so ago. Like others and myself have said, it was mentioned earlier that CBJ would be having dinner with Bell's coach tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back