13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TIFWIW, but that is from "MisterV" a frequent, although relatively new poster on VQ. I cannot vouch for his credibility, but he claims to have some connections with OSU and with the Bell recruitment.

MisterV guaranteed Gruden to UT because he had "inside information." Not a credible source IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
TIFWIW, but that is from "MisterV" a frequent, although relatively new poster on VQ. I cannot vouch for his credibility, but he claims to have some connections with OSU and with the Bell recruitment.

He is a hack.

He's rednav. He posted back on VQ several years ago. His family has ties to the NFL and his uncle is a retired coach. I believe the uncle worked with CUM in some capacity.

Lets go Vonn!!!! Here's to winning SEC Championships at UT. You will be a legend at Tennessee because you will bring us back to where we belong. Go Vonn and lets bring it home.

Last edited:
It's possible that may be needing an update after dinner.

I really hope so. I think CBJ is trying to patch things up where our previous staff messed things up. Luckily CBJ seems to be good with face to face interactions with players, parents, etc. hopefully he aces this one.

It really isn't about Coach Mariakis being a fan or not. It doesn't matter, what matters is he is a honest, respectable man. I do not see him pushing a athlete or young man he's mentored to any school. He will be there and give the appropriate advice needed to make the best choice possible for that particular young man. So please guys do not insult or insinuate he would do so

Reactions: 1 person
It really isn't about Coach Mariakis being a fan or not. It doesn't matter, what matters is he is a honest, respectable man. I do not see him pushing a athlete or young man he's mentored to any school. He will be there and give the appropriate advice needed to make the best choice possible for that particular young man. So please guys do not insult or insinuate he would do so

Naw, not Coach...

I trust and believe.

If anything his HC helped UT. I belived he advised the Bell to make sure before committing Dec and to give the new UT staff a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back