13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way some people are acting if we don't sign the #1 class in the country there will be mattress burnings and hanging of other SEC coach effigies.

It really isn't about Coach Mariakis being a fan or not. It doesn't matter, what matters is he is a honest, respectable man. I do not see him pushing a athlete or young man he's mentored to any school. He will be there and give the appropriate advice needed to make the best choice possible for that particular young man. So please guys do not insult or insinuate he would do so

You are so right. They don't come any better than Coach Mariakis. Fine man and coach and such a wonderful mentor to the young men that play for him.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm hearing that Shurburtt's sources are saying Vonn Bell to Auburn. Tennessee's ship has sailed.

Yeah, CBJ is meeting Coach Mariakis for dinner tonight. Coach Mariakis is a Vol fan, and they are celebrating that Vonn Bell will be a Vol next Wednesday! :)

Funny thing, Mariakis was my football coach freshman year at LFO. We sucked then horribly lol he got canned went somewhere south of here and is now building a high school dynasty, new field and track and all, and now he's a beast. Love football. Guess he had to find what school had the $$$$ lol. Hope he is a vol and wants vonn here. But he had two bowman brothers. One went uga and is riding the water cooler during the games and the other wiped Julio's gloves after every catch lol, so I'm hoping von comes to UT to help with that dynasty he's building. And volly the skirt is hot. I want one for my girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back