13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you learn that at some schools...the person who does stats gives a person credit for a tackle if they are anywhere within a ten yard radius of where the true tackled occured...padding the stats...i forgot what juco team it was but i think it was jabari dunaways and their team tackles werent even realistic

He had 148.5 total tackles and 119 solo according to a local publication. Im assuming Kipp meant to say he was in on 180 tackles. But make no mistake about it. He made a hell of alot of plays. Ridgeland had a hard time getting the otehr teams offense off the field but also didn't give up hardly any big plays so there were alot of tackles to be made.

Last edited:
You bever know. But I'm sure since you have a problem with my posts you are cool with us missing out on great prospects that want to be here because our coaches can't pull the trigger.

Yeah, I'm sure that's it. You have it all figured out :good!:

Georgia offered without hesitation. He's one of their top targets. Not sure what could possibly be holding our coaches back, who have known about him for a long time. Maybe it's his tackling technique.

:jpshakehead:

Well I guess you have an overall problem with the truth.

horsedurr.gif

Reactions: 6 people
Georgia has extended offers to cornerback Nadir Barnwell out of Piscataway, N.J. and safety Vonn Bell from Rossville.

Barnwell — expected to be a four-start recruit — holds offers from Florida and Rutgers as well. Bell is a 6-foot-1, 190-pound heavy-hitting safety who always seems to be around the ball.

Justin Johnson

redandblack.com

VolWorld
This message is hidden because VolWorld is on your ignore list.

:)

Little VolWorld droppings all over this page.

Reactions: 3 people
Nick Saban calls Vonn Bell with Alabama offer | timesfreepress.com

This kid wants to be a Vol next year. He got a call from Nick Saban today and offered him....says alot calling him on national signing day. Ga offered a few week.s ago. He wants to be a Vol and Dooley needs to call the guy....now. School is located in Rossville Ga just a minute from Chattanooga, Tn, Bell's coach sounds frustrated that Dooley has not even called....and this is where the kid wants to be. How about it guys....am I just over anxious?

Nick Saban calls Vonn Bell with Alabama offer | timesfreepress.com

This kid wants to be a Vol next year. He got a call from Nick Saban today and offered him....says alot calling him on national signing day. Ga offered a few week.s ago. He wants to be a Vol and Dooley needs to call the guy....now. School is located in Rossville Ga just a minute from Chattanooga, Tn, Bell's coach sounds frustrated that Dooley has not even called....and this is where the kid wants to be. How about it guys....am I just over anxious?

You are over anxious. In two weeks, this question and behavior will be totally acceptable.

We can always use the excuse Diaz used on Santos. With all the staff turnover it was just a honest mistake

You are over anxious. In two weeks, this question and behavior will be totally acceptable.

I am assuming that is a joke. When a kid is a lifetime Vol fan. Nick Saban calls to offer him for next year....on national signing day....and Dooley has not even called him. Frustrating.

Reactions: 2 people
"But while he has two SEC offers, Bell is still awaiting word from the one school he wants to hear from. He said he grew up a Tennessee fan, but several attempts by Mariakis to contact UT coaches have been unsuccessful. The lack of correspondence from Knoxville has been especially frustrating for Mariakis, who said UT was one of the 20-plus schools to whom he sent video. He said he has called the Volunteers' football offices twice, but hasn't heard back."

CTJ pick up the phone and call this kid.

Skeeter be a 'skeeter and put word into the coaching staffs ear about this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back