'13 GA OLB Reuben Foster

wonder how many will stick after this season

you guys put too much stock into that "season" talk. If they go 4-8 or 5-7 maybe but I don't see that happening. They have Trooper and BVG on staff so they'll be able to recruit with anyone.

Last edited:
For some reason Bama fans claiming another program is paying players cracks me up. Butthurt, IMO.

im not naive to think Bama doesnt do dirt as well, AU just offered more to him and his family, its that simple. how do u think Oxford even got in the picture as a destination, u think he was going there freely. we knew the chances of him going to AU were likely as soon as he transferred there. I never will be butthurt over a 17-18 year old kid decision. only thing i didnt like is the way he did it which is disrespectful regardless of what program u root for. a phone call could have been the mature way to do it. but as we all know some of the kids turn in drama queens.

Aub could finsih with Foster,Adams,Dee,Lawson, Laquan Treadwell and have a legit chance to flip Wiggins, Matthews and Greg Bryant. They are already 6 on 247 with 5-6 still open.

maybe 247 but thats not the only site out there. only way i could see it happening is by more numbers since USC wont have a full class. quality no noubt is USC.

Do any other vol fans find this whole thing hilarious other than me?...except for the fact that Lawson was in on all this and its more likely he wont flip now. UGA being played for chumps right before Dawg night equals epic IMO:lol:

I'd rather have him at Auburn than Alabama. We don't have to play him every year, and honestly I really just don't like Bama.

Do any other vol fans find this whole thing hilarious other than me?...except for the fact that Lawson was in on all this and its more likely he wont flip now. UGA being played for chumps right before Dawg night equals epic IMO:lol:

Good luck if you ever go up against the Barn for a recruit, rarely do they lose.

May have missed it, but is it true that Foster's little statement today was word-for-word the same as Yeldon's last year?

1262855.jpg

If that's Foster's kid, he must have knocked some girl up when he was 12 or 13.

She's three years old. Unbelievable.

What does his kid have to do with anything? No one says anything about T.Richardson's girls. They're pretty old for a junior RB by you guys standards. Dre Kirkpatrick had a kid before his junior year of HS. It's not uncommon.

you guys put too much stock into that "season" talk. If they go 4-8 or 5-7 maybe but I don't see that happening. They have Trooper and BVG on staff so they'll be able to recruit with anyone.

I guess that "hot sauce" recruiting is working just a tad bit. Lol Top 2 classes in the nation USC and Aubbie. Plus Saban uses his version of sauce "I'm Nick Saban coach of THE National Championship Winning Alabama Crimson Tide". People can keep lying to themselves about not using gimmicks to get kids on campus. Auburn and Kiffin do whatever to get you on campus then they sell their program. I'm fine with this approach.

I guess that "hot sauce" recruiting is working just a tad bit. Lol Top 2 classes in the nation USC and Aubbie. Plus Saban uses his version of sauce "I'm Nick Saban coach of THE National Championship Winning Alabama Crimson Tide". People can keep lying to themselves about not using gimmicks to get kids on campus. Auburn and Kiffin do whatever to get you on campus then they sell their program. I'm fine with this approach.

I think a little "sauce" is needed especially for teams that haven't had much success on the field. Which is why I'm dumbfounded by Dooley not using that approach.

It works, and we need it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
What does his kid have to do with anything? No one says anything about T.Richardson's girls. They're pretty old for a junior RB by you guys standards. Dre Kirkpatrick had a kid before his junior year of HS. It's not uncommon.

I would like to see statistics on this, from a reputable journal using scientific research. Not calling you out, I just don't think people having a kid at 16 would be considered "common."

Well, he is from Alabama. I honestly don't know for sure. I know his age was brought up during the Rising Seniors game when he was seen with his daughter.

You do realize he received the majority of his education if not all from the state of GA. I know you like to think GA is some great state for education and continue to attemp to flame but you really flamed GA in that attempt. But keep trying you will get there.:toast:

Yeldon's statement

Over the last few weeks, I’ve really put a lot of time and thought into where I want to go to school and continue my football career. I am blessed to be in a situation where I have several great opportunities and I appreciate everyone involved who has helped me get to this point.

I want to make an announcement so I can put this behind me and get to work on the things I need to do to prepare for college both athletically and academically. I am going to enroll at the University of Alabama in January. I have a lot of respect for Auburn, the coaches, and all of the people there, but at the end of the day I feel like the University of Alabama is the best situation and fit for me and my family. I am 100 percent confident with my final decision. I feel great about it and I’m excited to get started.”

Foster's statement

Over the last few weeks I've really put a lot of thought and time into where I will play football," Foster said at a press conference at his high school. "I want to make an announcement so I can put this behind me and get in all the work I need to do for high school and to get better for college both academically and athletically. I am going to enroll at Auburn University
I have a lot of respect for Alabama and the coaches and all of the other people and fans," Foster said. "At the end of the day, I feel Auburn University is the place for me and my family and I am 100 percent confident in my final decision. I feel great about my decision and I'm excited to get started

I think a little "sauce" is needed especially for teams that haven't had much success on the field. Which is why I'm dumbfounded by Dooley not using that approach.

It works, and we need it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We wont need it when Dooleys job is secure. And trust me the barn is doing alot more than using hot sauce. We win this year we will get some really good players and have a great class. We dont need crooked attention divas like Foster.

I would like to see statistics on this, from a reputable journal using scientific research. Not calling you out, I just don't think people having a kid at 16 would be considered "common."

I'm not saying every kid has a child at 16 but it's not like it hasn't happened before and won't happen again. Trent Richardson had two in HS.

VN Store

Back