'13 GA OLB Reuben Foster

Those are not two good examples of showing that benefits were not the reason of the switches.

if thats the case

good for auburn paybacks a *****

there was def some shady stuff going on with cyrus k. bamers got that boy outta the state when he flipped :eek:lol:

You guys remember Brent Calloway a couple years back. Early Bama commit, switches to the Barn at an AA game, and then switches back to Bama. There were some crazy rumors around his recruitment too.

Those are not two good examples of showing that benefits were not the reason of the switches.

Exactly. That's the point I was trying to make, especially when Bama and Barn are going after a top recruit. It's getting a little ridiculous.

This kid is a junior (IN HIGH SCHOOL) and he already has a child that is old enough to walk out in a Barn cheerleading outfit is the part that we are missing out on here.. SHEESH.

As I said yesterday, if RM20 and TW were truthful they would tell you it's a power struggle between the boosters of both schools in Alabama. It's just going to get dirtier.

I have never seen anything to say AU bought him. I know alot of UA fans believe they did and all that started the day he transferred to AuHS and his mom showed up for her 1st day of work at AU. But the only thing out I do know that may be an issue is allegations were reported to AHSAA of him being illegally recruited to play at AuHS and receiving money for that. Meaning no longer an amatuer.

But AU would have to be foolish to do something stupid at this point with the Camgate and Foster being in the public eye since he transferred across state lines because his former HC was fired and under investigation for illegal recruiting. To many eyes on him to be stupid, but this is recruiting.

yall are puttin too much on the money thing

this kid has been on the fence for a LONG TIME and he finally jumped

he could go to UGA in the end tho :eek:lol: or flip back to bama

Actually AU only became a factor a week after he moved there. But he became good friends with both Trooper and Luper kids. So not a surprise tbh. And he is only what 30-45 minutes from where his daughter lives.

no way , USC class is sick.

Aub could finsih with Foster,Adams,Dee,Lawson, Laquan Treadwell and have a legit chance to flip Wiggins, Matthews and Greg Bryant. They are already 6 on 247 with 5-6 still open.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back