13 football commitments so far?

Warren should be better based on being a better overall athlete and a Freshman AA.

Morley should be better because he's a better all around athlete, bigger, a much better hitter, and because he'll be surrounded by better, more experienced players.

Those are the "shoulds". There are no guarantees of anything.

Warren should be better based on being a better overall athlete and a Freshman AA.

Morley should be better because he's a better all around athlete, bigger, a much better hitter, and because he'll be surrounded by better, more experienced players.

Those are the "shoulds". There are no guarantees of anything.

Morley may be able to hit hard but that won't matter if he keeps blowing his coverage.

who do you take if you have to say one will be AA?
Eric Berry
Demetrice Morley
Anthony Parker
Brandon Warren
Arian Foster

i would be happy if Morley just gets honorable mention for All-SEC. No way he's an AA.

the reason i thought are rb's were a wash is we had coker last yr and he was prolly are most talented back on are team besides the troubles he brought... again morley is a prolly but he showed promise when he did play for us.

the reason i thought are rb's were a wash is we had coker last yr and he was prolly are most talented back on are team besides the troubles he brought... again morley is a prolly but he showed promise when he did play for us.

we lost him halfway through the season though

I'm not overly thrilled about picking up Baylor's and Oklahoma State's rejects, or stealing recruits from powerhouses like Portland State and New Mexico.

"Bryce Petty of Midlothian (Texas) High School was one of those. And once the the 6-foot-3, 211-pound Petty emerged, he never went away.

The Vols thought so highly of Petty - and his performance last weekend at UT’s football camp - that coaches decided to offer him a scholarship on Tuesday evening. Little more than 12 hours later, Petty committed to the Vols, capitalizing on his biggest offer to date.

“It’s kind of funny how everything changes in just a couple of hours,” Petty said. “I was sitting on Portland State and New Mexico as my only offers.”

If Petty proves to be a big-time college quarterback, he and UT’s coaches will have been proven prophetic. Petty attended football camps at Baylor, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and Nebraska, yet didn’t receive a scholarship offer from those schools."

I'm not overly thrilled about picking up Baylor's and Oklahoma State's rejects, or stealing recruits from powerhouses like Portland State and New Mexico.

"Bryce Petty of Midlothian (Texas) High School was one of those. And once the the 6-foot-3, 211-pound Petty emerged, he never went away.

The Vols thought so highly of Petty - and his performance last weekend at UT’s football camp - that coaches decided to offer him a scholarship on Tuesday evening. Little more than 12 hours later, Petty committed to the Vols, capitalizing on his biggest offer to date.

“It’s kind of funny how everything changes in just a couple of hours,” Petty said. “I was sitting on Portland State and New Mexico as my only offers.”

If Petty proves to be a big-time college quarterback, he and UT’s coaches will have been proven prophetic. Petty attended football camps at Baylor, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and Nebraska, yet didn’t receive a scholarship offer from those schools."

yeah but they said that nebraska was going to offer him a scholarship in a week and 'Homa really liked him too

VN Store

Back