13 football commitments so far?

They're not really 'recruits' but they're counted as such. Personally, I'm just thrilled to get 3 good D-linemen!

im preety sure sykes n rufus redshirted there first yr at juco and can play 3 seasons for us and hall has 3 yrs to play 2.

So with Hall, Sykes, Bolden, Wes, and others, why are we worrying about D Line?
Just how they are unproven?

we have three experienced DT's. Two of them graduate after this year. If a couple guys don't step up, plus we don't get a couple recruits, we will be in even worse shape next year.

i like this year d line over last yrs by far.. besides at linebacker i like this team defense speacial teams, and wr's with off line and rb's a wash over last season team.. crompton is better fit for this yr offense imo...

we are better at every position over last yr team besides mayo's spot

heffney< morley
c.brown< warren?
wrs< wr's more experiance

i like this year d line over last yrs by far.. besides at linebacker i like this team defense speacial teams, and wr's with off line and rb's a wash over last season team.. crompton is better fit for this yr offense imo...

heffney< morley
c.brown< warren?

the oline and backfield should both be better considering everybody is back

heffney< morley
c.brown< warren?

How do you know Warren and Morley will be better? I don't understand comments like that. neither one of them have played in over a year.

Warren's eligibility depends on the NCAA cooperating. They do sometimes. They don't sometimes. With a normal, well run process... he'd be in. With the NCAA, you get guys yanked around like Williams has been.

According to what I've read, Williams is on course. He finished out in SF but has a course that needs to be taken at a K'ville area CC. After that, he's finally in. I hope he comes with a destructive attitude after being jerked around by everyone EXCEPT Phillip Fulmer and the Vols. They stuck by him through every set back.

Sykes you mentioned earlier. He should be a very good DE but apparently hasn't gained weight so that's where he'll stay. Some had hoped he'd put on enough weight to play DT. Rufus Williams is also a DE with alot of promise.

Hall played last year for a CC in NW Miss. According to a TFP article by Rucker, he dominated over players that were sign and place recruits for other SEC and BCS schools. Hopefully, he and Hughes will be gems that everyone overlooked and will help bring UT DL play back up to past standards.

VN Store

Back