13 FL QB Asiantii Woulard

index.php

One of the GOAT gifs.

Does anyone think Woulard starts over Ferguson, Worley, and Peterman? I think Peterman gets the start and Woulard would Redshirt. jmo

Take ferguson, woulward was here in June and didn't impress the coaches. Ferguson is the real deal. Do we really need to take a chance on a Cam Newton wannabee?

Take ferguson, woulward was here in June and didn't impress the coaches. Ferguson is the real deal. Do we really need to take a chance on a Cam Newton wannabee?

dude, you know that the coaches that were here in June, are no longer here, right?

Reactions: 4 people

you do realize this kid won the elite 11 with only 1 year at qb? i'd take this kid in a heart beat. hope jones does as well.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes I understand that, but hands down Ferguson is the guy. He has been committed to UT from the 1st offer. Woulward changes his mind daily based on the coach.

Yes I understand that, but hands down Ferguson is the guy. He has been committed to UT from the 1st offer. Woulward changes his mind daily based on the coach.

Spell AW's name right...it would really go a long way in people thinking you can give a credible opinion

Ok, you are from Charlotte, do you know Ferguson? You know that what is said here doesn't affect the outcome of most of these recruits, meaning, coaches don't take "OUR" opinions and run with it? Ferguson was Chaney's guy, not Butch's guy, so you can't say that he will honor that commitment. I have said this over and over, and HART mentioned it on the day he announced Dooley fired, that he would leave the decisions of honoring commitments up to the new coach.

VN Store

Back