'13 AL RB Johnathan Ford (no longer a Vandy commit)

You did say something dumb/uninformed. Getting called out generally goes with that territory.

Oh really? What's funny is that of the 4 major recruiting polls that a few of you morons will always pick which one of the 4 that gives out the best rating for that particular recruit. And since you seem so angry I'm assuming your the sister of that idiot who has sand in their vagina.

And just like every recruit I hope we sign him and he's under rated. Seems to be the common theme here. Non the less I hope he's a vol.

Contradict much? I don't really follow you much so I didn't know if that was your schtick or what.

Oh really? What's funny is that of the 4 major recruiting polls that a few of you morons will always pick which one of the 4 that gives out the best rating for that particular recruit. And since you seem so angry I'm assuming your the sister of that idiot who has sand in their vagina.

After the Rivals updates, he's going to be a consensus 4*. Is that underrated?

Jbeard, not every recruit is a 4 and 5 star. Most are 3stars. Just because a kid is a 3star doesn't mean he can't play at a high level in the SEC.

3 stars currently committed to SEC schools in 2013 class that are currently ranked higher than UT:

UF - 10
Bama - 7
LSU - 8
A&M - 19
UGA - 15
USC - 15
Vandy - 19
Auburn - 5
Ole Miss - 16
Miss St. - 14
UT - 14

3 stars are the majority of SEC classes. No need to jump in every 3star recruits thread and act like it's a bad thing if he signs with UT.

And only 3 SEC schools even have a 5star committed, that's how few of those there are in the country.

And just like every recruit I hope we sign him and he's under rated. Seems to be the common theme here. Non the less I hope he's a vol.

GTFO. Respond to someone else with that BS. This kid can play. If I don't like a recruit I just don't post in the thread.

Reactions: 1 person
Ford helped his stock more than anyone after his performance at the Alabama/Miss all star game. He's the real deal.

GTFO. Respond to someone else with that BS. This kid can play. If I don't like a recruit I just don't post in the thread.

You have your way of posting, and others have their way. What works for you, may not work for others. The world is not all sunshine and rainbows. :hi:

But it doesn't have to be all ass holes and hand grenades either :hi: :good!:

You seem to have selective reading syndrome. If you were to look at the posters last 20+ posts you are taking the jab at, you would notice maybe 2 "negative" posts to 18 or so ones being of the positive/basic info nature. If your sitting back waiting to read something to scream "Negative Poster", maybe message boards are not for you.

Ron is right, but there is also a difference in 3 star guys - a 5.7 3 star on rivals is the highest level 3 star - on 247 he is a 4 star kid - he has offers from several BCS schools

think more vincent dallas than cody blanc

You seem to have selective reading syndrome. If you were to look at the posters last 20+ posts you are taking the jab at, you would notice maybe 2 "negative" posts to 18 or so ones being of the positive/basic info nature. If your sitting back waiting to read something to scream "Negative Poster", maybe message boards are not for you.

pot, meet kettle.

Reactions: 4 people

Ok, good talk :hi: :good!:

There are two services that have him as a 3 and two that have him as a 4. You can't fault people for going with either. Not really the right thread to complain about underrated projects. I know I'm not coming off as angry. You, on the other hand...

Last edited:
Jbeard, not every recruit is a 4 and 5 star. Most are 3stars. Just because a kid is a 3star doesn't mean he can't play at a high level in the SEC.

3 stars currently committed to SEC schools in 2013 class that are currently ranked higher than UT:

UF - 10
Bama - 7
LSU - 8
A&M - 19
UGA - 15
USC - 15
Vandy - 19
Auburn - 5
Ole Miss - 16
Miss St. - 14
UT - 14

3 stars are the majority of SEC classes. No need to jump in every 3star recruits thread and act like it's a bad thing if he signs with UT.

And only 3 SEC schools even have a 5star committed, that's how few of those there are in the country.

I understand that just bc a kid is a 3* doesn't mean he can't play, but volnation seems to think all 3* recruits CAN play. Weird.

Reactions: 1 person
I understand that just bc a kid is a 3* doesn't mean he can't play, but volnation seems to think all 3* recruits CAN play. Weird.

It depends on the situation. If it is a UT 3 star commit, he is very underrated and the recruiting services are screwing us. If he is playing anywhere else and is a 3 star, he would never see the field at Tennessee.

VN Store

Back