'13 AL RB Johnathan Ford (no longer a Vandy commit)

What is being said on Volquest? Because he drove up to watch the Music City bowl, and we talked for a little bit. He said his only visit would be to Vandy and that he had already turned down Bama. This visit happening would be a shock to me after what he told me last week

Dont believe everything you hear. If Hubbs said he is interested then he absolutely is. What he tells some random Vandy fan doesnt hold much merit.

Dont believe everything you hear. If Hubbs said he is interested then he absolutely is. What he tells some random Vandy fan doesnt hold much merit.

I would not count myself as a random Vandy fan because I have known him before. Definitely does not mean he wouldn't lie to me.

Also he had a interview out in the past week that said he would not take anymore visits. I think Butch has his parents on board which is bad news for Franklin.

Deal with it James.

Beatdown coming in Neyland

Do you really think I am James Franklin? He probably barely has enough time in the day and definitely does not have enough time to waste on a message board.

Also we will see. Depends on who the new QB's will be for each team and how they play IMO

Do you really think I am James Franklin? He probably barely has enough time in the day and definitely does not have enough time to waste on a message board.

Also we will see. Depends on who the new QB's will be for each team and how they play IMO

Joking about the James part. Serious about the Beatdown.

Reactions: 1 person
I would not count myself as a random Vandy fan because I have known him before. Definitely does not mean he wouldn't lie to me.

Also he had a interview out in the past week that said he would not take anymore visits. I think Butch has his parents on board which is bad news for Franklin.

He filed a restraining order on you, didn't he?

no, you forget the best loss of all, Dooley. Sorry your run is over.

One win is a run? Lol.

Vandy kicked our ass this year. Sincere congratulations to them for that. But let's not pretend like we had our best team on the field that night. Maybe the worst UT team I've ever seen.

One win is a run? Lol.

Vandy kicked our ass this year. Sincere congratulations to them for that. But let's not pretend like we had our best team on the field that night. Maybe the worst UT team I've ever seen.

Agreed, hell I'd not even say that team was phoning it in, more like it "pony expressed" it in.

UT and Vandy fans shouldn't talk trash to one another, IMO. UT knows it's place in CFB, and Vandy knows their's. UT knows it's career record against Vandy, and Vandy knows it's career record against UT.

Personally, I don't talk trash to someone I expect to beat every single year. I guess I can respect Vandy fans talking trash, but just be ready.

Heard this guy was under rated, but I mean come on. Is every 2 and 3* star player that were looking at under rated? Get real.

One win is a run? Lol.

for vandy, yes 1 win is a run. lol

VN Store

Back