'12 TN OL Andrew Jelks

Exactly. Staff wanted Jelks to wait to make his decision. Staff was not trying to get Jelks to commit. That's what you continue to ignore. Glad this is over. Best of luck to Jelks.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

OCI, you know anything about Rob Burleigh? He could be another OL in-state that we could take next season. I know he was here for camp & the staff is continuing to evaluate him.

Hey, I am trying to be THAT guy this year. Please watch my Columbia Central kicker video...

"Amazing video of a high school player from Columbia TN who kicks the ball dead straight 75-80 yards in the air. He was 54 of 54 this year...a perfect 100%. Now he needs a college team. Can you please help?

Watch for yourself...it is unreal!"

Chris Harris. Kicker senior regular season highlights - YouTube

Last thing we needed was another slow footed, stiff OL sniffing up our east tennessee air and hogging the training table food. We already have Kerbyson as our wasted OL scholly. Good luck Jenks! Wish ya the best

Last edited:
Hey, I am trying to be THAT guy this year. Please watch my Columbia Central kicker video...

"Amazing video of a high school player from Columbia TN who kicks the ball dead straight 75-80 yards in the air. He was 54 of 54 this year...a perfect 100%. Now he needs a college team. Can you please help?

Watch for yourself...it is unreal!"

Chris Harris. Kicker senior regular season highlights - YouTube

Last thing we needed was another slow footed, stiff OL sniffing up our east tennessee air and hogging the training table food. We already have Kerbyson as our wasted OL scholly. Good luck Jenks! Wish ya the best

What the hell can we do? I dont have any of the coaches on speed dial or anything lol

the kid made his own choice, we did not make it for him. our coaches have moved on, going after a kid that was penn states and now they're offering a kid down in florida. we got beat on a tennessee kid, no more no less. he has a good shot at playing next year at vandy, here it would be his jr year atleast most likely. these guys are trying to get atleast 1 olineman in this class but they want 2, i dont see how they can get 2 tho.

We moved on? Since when did we not still recruit kids committed to other schools? I think that says it all where yes we wanted him, sounds like we wanted him to wait it all out and Jelks didn't want to

I'll maintain my stance that we only wanted Jelks if we missed on others. That's why we kept calling. We wanted to keep him in our "back-pocket" so to speak.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 3 people
Clay travis will now dedicate an entire 2 days of radio using this as another example of how Franklin recruits better than Dooley and Vandy is getting players UT usually gets and blah blah blah.

Would have liked to have the kid for depth but we have bigger fish on the board so moving on.

If Franklin is out-recruiting Dooley, then why is our '12 class so much better than Vandy? This is a point that Vernon and Travis will wholly ignore.

Reactions: 1 person
If Franklin is out-recruiting Dooley, then why is our '12 class so much better than Vandy? This is a point that Vernon and Travis will wholly ignore.

Exactly.

If Dooley's is getting taken to the woodshed in recruiting so clearly, why will we have a top 10 class and their 2 biggest guys are people we turned away? That's odd.

Unfortunately they may beat us this year

Yeah..with both arms tied behind our back, and a broke foot, and a blindfold on. If they beat us this year they better freakin enjoy it, cause it will be the last time for another decade or so. We will destroy them next year.:devilsmoke:

VN Store

Back