'12 TN OL Andrew Jelks

minion-wha.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Not talking about a transfer. The kid made a commitment to a coach and not the school. I would say he has a lot of different emotions right now. Not sure why but Jelks is the first name that popped in my head when lil jimmy left.

Not talking about a transfer. The kid made a commitment to a coach and not the school. I would say he has a lot of different emotions right now. Not sure why but Jelks is the first name that popped in my head when lil jimmy left.

I would imagine a lot of those kids feel lied to. It's the coaching game though and happens to a lot of kids.

Good to see you back skeeter. Post more often.

I talked to Jelks about his decision before he got on Candy's campus, and the way he laid out his decision, I couldn't really argue with.

He and his family were Vol fans, but both Jimmy Frank and someone else were in his ear and he decided to tie his ship to Franklin over Dooley. He made his decision based solely on HC's and can we really blaim him?

Of course now he is pissed how things worked out, but I can't hold his choice against him seeing how Dooley worked out

I talked to Jelks about his decision before he got on Candy's campus, and the way he laid out his decision, I couldn't really argue with.

He and his family were Vol fans, but both Jimmy Frank and someone else were in his ear and he decided to tie his ship to Franklin over Dooley. He made his decision based solely on HC's and can we really blaim him?

Of course now he is pissed how things worked out, but I can't hold his choice against him seeing how Dooley worked out

Makes me wonder if the "someone else" was his HCHS football coach. Counce used to be a big Bama fan whenever I played for him 25 years ago. Another one of his coaches at HCHS, Hudson, played at Auburn. Just speculating, of course.

I am sure that he regrets his decision now, but with all the reports about Dooley and how he was toward high school coaches and players in the state, I'm not really surprised.

Reactions: 1 person
I would settle for someone ***** slapping his little mouthy ass punk of a brother.

Why? Just out of curiosity, i thought his brother was a big Tennessee fan and didnt really support the vandy thing. I remember seeing him talking smack to their fans on twitter at one point.

His last name is another word for a penis exercise, we don't need to pour any more salt on the wound.

He also mocked the Vols after Vandy's win in Neyland. I don't care one iota if he feels jilted by Franklin. If you're going to be a douche during the highs, then don't be surprised when no one feels sorry for you during the lows.

Reactions: 11 people

VN Store

Back