'12 TN OL Andrew Jelks

Don't trash the kid in the next few posts VN. IF anyone feels hostile, please watch below...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPPN_gkj_gk[/youtube]

Stay cool, like Fonzie.

As much as I don't like it the kid made a good choice for himself...

An elite education and a chance to play before his redshirt junior year...he would have gotten neither here

Exactly. Staff wanted Jelks to wait to make his decision. Staff was not trying to get Jelks to commit. That's what you continue to ignore. Glad this is over. Best of luck to Jelks.
Jelks had an offer from UT. When he called to let them know he was going to vandy, they were on the phone for almost an hour trying to get him to wait.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
Honestly, it's fine. This is just a blip on the radar screen. Good luck to Jelks and we press on. From what I've seen the options are better for UT next cycle any way.

Listen. I'm not his dad. I know him pretty well. All of his offers were commitable. We wanted him bad. We didn't get him. End of story.

You're so full of **** and this post proves it. all of his offers definitely weren't commitable.

You're probably Andrew himself if you're not his dad, uncle, or cousin because you're being ridiculously homer to the situation to the point that you're ignoring the obvious.

Reactions: 1 person
You're so full of **** and this post proves it. all of his offers definitely weren't commitable.

You're probably Andrew himself if you're not his dad, uncle, or cousin because you're being ridiculously homer to the situation to the point that you're ignoring the obvious.

What do you know? I'm not related to Jelks. You're notoriety for being a troll is really shining right now...

Honestly, it's fine. This is just a blip on the radar screen. Good luck to Jelks and we press on. From what I've seen the options are better for UT next cycle any way.

This is a much bigger win for Vandy than it is a loss for us...

Compare depth charts and look at the in-stater we alredy have committed for next year...

I believe what 731 is saying...we wanted him and we got beat by Vandy for him...but I also believe that 731 is exagerating the "loss" aspect a little too much because of his persoanl ties to the situation

What do you know? I'm not related to Jelks. You're notoriety for being a troll is really shining right now...

It's almost hard to watch and flat out embarrassing for someone way too close to a recruit come and post on a message board and sit here and blatantly lie in order to pump their kid up and spew garbage that just isn't true because they are upset about how a situation turned out for their kids.

It happens at least once a year. Congrats on being that guy this year.

This is a much bigger win for Vandy than it is a loss for us...

Compare depth charts and look at the in-stater we alredy have committed for next year...

I believe what 731 is saying...we wanted him and we got beat by Vandy for him...but I also believe that 731 is exagerating the "loss" aspect a little too much because of his persoanl ties to the situation

No, I understand. He will probably start his freshman year at vandy while he wouldn't see the field until rs soph year at earliest here. UT coaches were after him harder than what people think, though.

It's almost hard to watch and flat out embarrassing for someone way too close to a recruit come and post on a message board and sit here and blatantly lie in order to pump their kid up and spew garbage that just isn't true because they are upset about how a situation turned out for their kids.

It happens at least once a year. Congrats on being that guy this year.

Exactly. Troll away buddy.

VN Store

Back