(12) Tennessee Vols 3-0 -vs- Siena Saints 2-0 Game Thread

There will be more people in my living room tomorrow than there were to the NIT game against Georgetown.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hey, now, I was at that game. Had great seats. General admission, baby. There surely must've been, oh, a thousand people there, including ushers and staff.

I guess you missed the 3s he hit to blow the game open in the first half.

i'll be honest, I missed the first half and I was basing my statement on the mistakes I saw him make in the second half. I retract my statement. I was talking out of my ass.

He was decent on him. However, if Hudson hits the open jumpers he missed, he'd have finished with 35. Also, he had plenty of help every time Hudson tried to drive because Martin has the worst post players in the history of organized basketball.

Hudson only got off 7 shots in the first half against Maze. Can't get open, can't shoot... Maze covered him up.

I guess you missed the 3s he hit to blow the game open in the first half.

I saw those. The mental errors in the 2nd were ugly.

He will help this team.

Team D needs some serious help, especially on the mental side. Huge lapses and stone feet.

Good win. Now, it gets interesting. Probably going to see a real contrast in styles tomorrow.

Great performance in the first half. Would still love to see them carry it out for an entire game even if they build up a 20 point lead by halftime.

Scanning the game program, I didn't know Chris Ferguson was working for Travis Ford now.

Some of the best head coaches in the college game are at the Milk House today.<br />
<font size="1"><i>Posted via VolNation Mobile</i></font>

Last edited:
I saw those. The mental errors in the 2nd were ugly.

He will help this team.

Team D needs some serious help, especially on the mental side. Huge lapses and stone feet.
My comment was directed at the idea that Woolridge has been "terribly disappointing."

I'm not gonna lie, I was a bit skeptikal when we accepted renaldo's commitment, but he can shoot, and he's got a great deal of raw athletic ability. We need someone whn can shoot the three now, and it looks like he'll be a solid prospect down the road as well.

VN Store

Back