(12) Tennessee Vols 3-0 -vs- Siena Saints 2-0 Game Thread

Bobby Maze will play the same number of games in the NBA that Chris Lofton will.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Need to see Maze a little more, but he moves his feet better and can already defend and drive. If he's got a consistent long-range jumper, he may have a good chance in the League.

Need to see Maze a little more, but he moves his feet better and can already defend and drive. If he's got a consistent long-range jumper, he may have a good chance in the League.
Exactly who has he had to defend so far? Let us get to Sunday and have him catch a pull on Jeremy Pargo, Kailin Lucas, or(outside chance) Byron Eaton. Then, there will be something to discuss.

NBA D-League... A couple years at D-1 may not be enough for Maze.

he defended Lester Hudson pretty well
He was decent on him. However, if Hudson hits the open jumpers he missed, he'd have finished with 35. Also, he had plenty of help every time Hudson tried to drive because Martin has the worst post players in the history of organized basketball.

Exactly who has he had to defend so far? Let us get to Sunday and have him catch a pull on Jeremy Pargo, Kailin Lucas, or(outside chance) Byron Eaton. Then, there will be something to discuss.

He was able to shut down Lester Hudson. Most think he's somewhat a decent player

There will be more people at the Milk House tomorrow than were at TBA for the 2003 NIT game against G'town.

I was shocked at the amount of Vol fans there were today. But I guess a lot just went to Disney for Thanksgiving

There will be more people at the Milk House tomorrow than were at TBA for the 2003 NIT game against G'town.
There will be more people in my living room tomorrow than there were to the NIT game against Georgetown.

VN Store

Back