'12 NJ DE Darius Hamilton

guaranteed to be downgraded to 4* if he commits to UT. Stays 5* if he commits to UF or UA.

Last I read he said he would take officials to ut, cal, and fla. I believe hometown rutgers is thought to be the favorite.

Sab, whats the latest with you? Heard from Compliance?

The bureaucrats and drug peddlers are hating on Sab. No way Compliance will OK anybody they can't control with a paycheck. I don't even know this guy, and mobs are hating on me for talking about free enterprise in America. Go figure.

The bureaucrats and drug peddlers are hating on Sab. No way Compliance will OK anybody they can't control with a paycheck. I don't even know this guy, and mobs are hating on me for talking about free enterprise in America. Go figure.

I've avoided commenting on this, but I do agree with most of your assessment and appreciate your perspective.

Following interest levels will get you nowhere. We have an outside chance here though.

High interest level really only means this. We have a shot but sometimes it's smoke and mirrors too. In fact, some guys will silent-commit to a school and keep some of their rivals in it publicly just for s&g's.

He's Rutgers to lose. I don't think he will end up there. He likes the school, but he wants to play big time ball. He has a lot of D1 teammates like Wright, Shumate, and WR who has some good offers. He was at Cal and Ore last week and will try to hit UF this week. UT might get a visit, but atleast we are ahead of Bama. Hopefully he makes it up after UF. He's trying to visit before school starts.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The key is getting him on campus for a visit, Bosco has 4 guys in the Rivals top 250 and they are all seriously talking about playing together at Rutgers. We are not in it with any of the other guys, which I dont know if it will hurt us when these guys go together on OVs during the season. Btw, Bosco has a kid who was named Max Preps Freshman of the Year last season - if you can start at Bosco as a freshman you are an absolute freak. He played corner last year and is slated to start at RB for them this season.

Sweet. Give us some more lectures on defamation.

VN Store

Back