Athlete
Crowley, Louisiana
Crowley
Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 200 lbs
Class: 2012 (High School)

Davante Bourque - Yahoo! Sports

Scout.com: Davante' Bourque Profile

The Scout Recruiting Analyst for TX and LA says Tennessee has just offered Bourque. We are his first offer.

He also says Bourque could project at RB, WR, S, or LB at the next level but is dead set at playing RB. The analyst personally believes S or WR will be his best position in college.

thats a big running back too. i could see him getting pulled down by the neck from d lineman cause hes to tall

I understand the whole running back thing, but this kid needs to play safety. He could be an absolute wrecking crew roaming around the backfield.

Just glad to hear we're still getting a jump on the 2012 class with this bye week present.

I live about 20 miles outside of Crowley. I am going to do some digging to see if I can get any information on this guy. I will keep yall posted with anything new.

Sounds like if LSU offers it's all over...

"To be honest that's what I'm waiting for," said Bourque, who reports verbal offers from Tennessee and Arkansas. "It's kind of early and things are a little confusing since I'm still a junior. The way I feel about it I'd commit early to LSU. That's why I'm waiting on them to give me an offer."

rivals

LSU wants him at WR, but a couple big WR's just landed on our list of potential prospects.

So keep an eye on Davante' Bourque and Travin Dural.

"I don't have a particular timetable, but I plan to commit to Texas A&M once I get my test score back. They stand alone at the top of my list."

Bourque takes the ACT next month
- Scout

Has some pretty serious questions with his grades right now.

ATM he is an almost certain Sign and Place for whoever he commits to.

Thats 5 WR in this class so far depending on how they projected to LSU staff.

Last edited:
This one is about as strange as it gets. He did an interview a few days ago blasting Miles and coaches, and praising A&M. Then shows up at LSU's camp, gets an offer, commits, then says how bad A&M is.

As far as I know, LSU offered him at RB but I think they wanted him at WR. He looks like trouble to me.

So between Bourque, Brown, and Pender now? Hopefully we can just get a Running back somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back