'12 GA CB Geno Smith

yeah probably not as insightful as any of your posts

:hi:

Badass.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
:lol: o so you want to backpedal now and go the "played out gif" route but You started with the insightful crap.

throw a rock then hide your hands... Nice

but Im the "Bad ass"

Reactions: 1 person
:lol: o so you want to backpedal now and go the "played out gif" route but You started with the insightful crap.

throw a rock then hide your hands... Nice

but Im the "Bad ass"

So... you admit, that in fact, you are a bad ass? :dunno:

Lol. Learn to take a joke. I was expecting you to give me your version of what you believe had transpired, not to attack my posts.

There's a distinction between being an aligned organization and an autonomous organization. Too many ppl on here want Dooley and Company to be strictly an autonomous outfit rather than a mixture of the two. With over half the staff leaving to take other jobs, Dooley put his job security and focused on hiring the best staff rather than focusing on individuals. There will always be the 'big fish' that just got away. It's the nature of beast.

The argument that Dooley is dropping the ball in recruiting is as retarded as most of you guys posts. The fact we finished as high as we have considering the turmoil in this program, ky loss, depleted roster, no depth, coaching turnover..... It's a freaking miracle we have convinced the talent that we now have to come here. Dooley been riding the storm out, while remaining focused on the single greatest need of this program... Getting better football players. I'm amazed he's been able to get even a top 25 class. Keep calm and chive on brethren

The argument that Dooley is dropping the ball in recruiting is as retarded as most of you guys posts. The fact we finished as high as we have considering the turmoil in this program, ky loss, depleted roster, no depth, coaching turnover..... It's a freaking miracle we have convinced the talent that we now have to come here. Dooley been riding the storm out, while remaining focused on the single greatest need of this program... Getting better football players. I'm amazed he's been able to get even a top 25 class. Keep calm and chive on brethren

No - this guy would have easily been the best player of our class by far (well not counting JUCOs I suppose) - he was a UT fan - and he's within Dooley's little recruiting circle and Georgia.. his home territory. No excuse.

Shhh! Don't tell them anything. Who uses logic anymore?.

No - this guy would have easily been the best player of our class by far (well not counting JUCOs I suppose) - he was a UT fan - and he's within Dooley's little recruiting circle and Georgia.. his home territory. No excuse.

No you don't know where he would have signed, whether we might have gotten santosed or where he might've gotten white girled. So no you don't know shiznizzle about where a guy might sign b4 the papers are faxed

No you don't know where he would have signed, whether we might have gotten santosed or where he might've gotten white girled. So no you don't know shiznizzle about where a guy might sign b4 the papers are faxed

Lol - where in my post did I say he would have signed with UT?

I said he would have been the best player in our class by far among the freshmen. And that he was in Dooley's stomping grounds... and that he grew up liking UT.

And it was so obvious in hindsight. We went from being the top school to just completely dropping off.

I think Dooley's recruiting has been solid, but this was an obvious mistake.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back