'12 FL QB Nathan Peterman (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Comment From Guest Guest: ]
Out of the Top 250 which prospect impresses you most not with football skills but with maturity and personality
Tuesday November 29, 2011 1:04 Guest
1:04

Keith Niebuhr:
Guest: I'll go with Vols QB commit Nathan Peterman.

We seem to have a commitment from a great all around player here.

Reactions: 7 people
The guys on the Rivals Live Chat said that Peterman is the most improved QB from his Jr. season to Sr. season and that he has "tremendous upside."

:loco:

Reactions: 1 person
The guys on the Rivals Live Chat said that Peterman is the most improved QB from his Jr. season to Sr. season and that he has "tremendous upside."

:loco:

Not possible. Dooley and Co. only offer scholarships to 2* under the radar types who don't belong in the SEC.

I have to wonder how a top QB in FL who wins like he does... can't rate Rivals 250? Sounds like politics. Of course this comes from the same folks who said Randolph was no better than a 3* and Worley lacked arm strength.

Reactions: 1 person
I think he will, too. What I like is he doesn't panic if protection breaks down. He'll stand and take a hit to deliver the ball, or scramble until someone gets open.

He's also able to shake off tackles or lower a shoulder and deliver a blow if he has to run.

Nothing shakes him. He is a cool customer. He's also a team leader, which I get to see when I'm standing on the sidelines.

And even better, he is humble. He will not be an ego problem. Team comes first to him.

He has a bright future.

Dep

Glad to hear all of this. Especially cause I'm a proponent of Dooley opening the QB position this spring, and letting all QBs on the squad earn it. Yes even Bray. EDIT: found it pretty quickly. He is an EE, and I'm glad to hear that too!

I tell ya, I've been watching the kid for 2 years and he just keeps getting better. I'm not going to repeat all the things I've posted about him here in this forum.

Suffice it to say, I wish Nate was going to Florida. :)

Ya'll are getting a great competitor, player and leader. And you will never have an ego or character problem with him.

But you can't have him until we get through with the playoffs. :)

Dep

Reactions: 5 people
Dep you wreak of class, and its the most manliest of beautiful smells. Thanks for your always positive and very insightful information on one of our commits. :clapping:

I tell ya, I've been watching the kid for 2 years and he just keeps getting better. I'm not going to repeat all the things I've posted about him here in this forum.

Suffice it to say, I wish Nate was going to Florida. :)

Ya'll are getting a great competitor, player and leader. And you will never have an ego or character problem with him.

But you can't have him until we get through with the playoffs. :)

Dep

I certainly can't wait to see him in orange (without blue), Thanks Dep

Thanks OH, I appreciate that. I hope ya'll don't mind if I hang around once Nate gets up there so I can keep track of him.

I'd love to one day come up and watch him play at Neyland.

Wish us luck in the playoffs this week.

Dep

Thanks OH, I appreciate that. I hope ya'll don't mind if I hang around once Nate gets up there so I can keep track of him.

I'd love to one day come up and watch him play at Neyland.

Wish us luck in the playoffs this week.

Dep

We definitely hope you stick around Dep. You're good people, especially for a Gator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back