'12 FL QB Nathan Peterman (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big game tonight. Pace High School is 10-2 and Bartram Trail is 11-1. Plus from what I hear, they are a lot like us on offense. We both can run and throw.

Sure hope Nate and the boys have a great game. We are missing one of our starting WRs due to injury. He is also our punt returner, so we'll see how much that affects us.

I'll let ya'll know how it goes.

Dep

Big game tonight. Pace High School is 10-2 and Bartram Trail is 11-1. Plus from what I hear, they are a lot like us on offense. We both can run and throw.

Sure hope Nate and the boys have a great game. We are missing one of our starting WRs due to injury. He is also our punt returner, so we'll see how much that affects us.

I'll let ya'll know how it goes.

Dep

We'll be waiting on the update. Thanks Dep.

Looks like they won and will be heading to Tampa next week to play nationally ranked Armwood. Can't wait to go to this game and see him play, should be a great test

It's late so I'm not going to get long winded, but we won 34-24 and travel to Tampa to face Seffner Armwood next week.

Nate was 14-22 for 227 yards, 1 touchdown. He also had a fumble, but we won't dwell on that..LOL.

I didn't get to watch as much of the game as I usually do, too many issues going on that I had to deal with. Nate had some nice throws, and our running game was clicking, with Gabe Johnson having 24 rushes for 203 yards. He also had 4 catches for 106 yards.

Defense played a great second half, and kept us in it so we could come from behind to win. We were down 17-14 at the half.

That's it for now, I'm pooped! Nite ya'll.

Dep

It's late so I'm not going to get long winded, but we won 34-24 and travel to Tampa to face Seffner Armwood next week.

Nate was 14-22 for 227 yards, 1 touchdown. He also had a fumble, but we won't dwell on that..LOL.

I didn't get to watch as much of the game as I usually do, too many issues going on that I had to deal with. Nate had some nice throws, and our running game was clicking, with Gabe Johnson having 24 rushes for 203 yards. He also had 4 catches for 106 yards.

Defense played a great second half, and kept us in it so we could come from behind to win. We were down 17-14 at the half.

That's it for now, I'm pooped! Nite ya'll.

Dep

Thanks Dep. Can't wait to get him on campus. Always good to have a quaterback that has only thrown two more interceptions all year than your quarterbacks did against florida state (sorry, couldn't resist it).

I was making fun of him before for not being able to finish games. But the outcome of this shows me that he's a real gamer. I was hoping that he'd see some better defenses in the playoffs and still look like the big-time prospect everybody was hoping for. Sounds like he did his job and he's the real deal.

Thanks Dep. Can't wait to get him on campus. Always good to have a quaterback that has only thrown two more interceptions all year than your quarterbacks did against florida state (sorry, couldn't resist it).

LOL, yeah I'm with ya on that. We could use him at UF, but he's sold on that funny shade of orange. :peace2:

I was making fun of him before for not being able to finish games. But the outcome of this shows me that he's a real gamer. I was hoping that he'd see some better defenses in the playoffs and still look like the big-time prospect everybody was hoping for. Sounds like he did his job and he's the real deal.

He is a finisher. He does whatever it takes. He doesn't get rattled. When we were behind, he just kept grinding, taking hits in the pocket to deliver the ball, shaking off tacklers to complete a pass, just being a leader.

The team has confidence in him, which helps them be a better team. They know even if things get tough, he's still going to be the same Nate, running over a defender or completing the pass needed to win the game like last week at Columbia High school when he threw a 48 yard bomb to our WR with seconds left to get us into field goal position and win the game.

And to top it all off, he is one of the most humble kids you'll ever meet. He's quiet and unassuming. Plus he's a good student on top of everything else.

Ya'll are not going to be disappointed you offered Nate.
He is the real deal.

Dep

Reactions: 2 people
ThaRinger TheRinger
Getting a chance to sit down and take a look at the major services post-season rankings. Starting w QB, some low on most of the sites are
1 hour ago

ThaRinger TheRinger
Ford Childress, Travis Wilson, Tyler O'Conner, Patton Robinette, Will Gross, Nathan Peterman.
1 hour ago

How does Armwood look this year? Are they the typical dominant Armwood team? If so BT is going to have a tough road to hoe.

Yes, they are the powerhouse they usually are. Ranked #1 in the state and nationally ranked as well.

What does give me some hope is Gainesville almost beat them last night. Final score was 17-14 I think and they were down at the half, so maybe they are beatable after all, though they haven't lost a game this year.

If we can hang some points on them, who knows!

Dep

Here are a couple of shots of Nate from Friday's game. In the second one you can see what Nate dealt with most of the game, a relentless rush.

10722348.jpg

10722316.jpg

Keeping his eyes down field while under pressure.

Dep

Reactions: 1 person
Armwood has been the least impressive I have seen them in the past few years. I'm
Only 20 but the past 6 years or so they have been dominant. They haven't been impressive thus far but the talent on that team is unreal. It will be heck of a game and I'm looking forward to watching Nate play. Armwood has been without their starting QB Richardson (considering TN) but teams have been stacking the box and shutting down their RB committed to UF. I think last night he only had 18 yards.

Armwood has been the least impressive I have seen them in the past few years. I'm
Only 20 but the past 6 years or so they have been dominant. They haven't been impressive thus far but the talent on that team is unreal. It will be heck of a game and I'm looking forward to watching Nate play. Armwood has been without their starting QB Richardson (considering TN) but teams have been stacking the box and shutting down their RB committed to UF. I think last night he only had 18 yards.

I hope we can hold him down to that!

Dep

Thanks OH, I appreciate that. I hope ya'll don't mind if I hang around once Nate gets up there so I can keep track of him.

I'd love to one day come up and watch him play at Neyland.

Wish us luck in the playoffs this week.

Dep

Absolutely. I'll get tickets, beers on me. :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back