'11 GA WR Vincent Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely love this part!!!

"I went on an official visit last weekend to Gainesville, and all I could think about was Tennessee, Tennessee, Tennessee," Dallas said Friday. "I just felt comfortable at Tennessee and felt like it was a family, and all the fans showed me a lot of love. It's a relief, and I can't wait to get up there in January."

Any chance that his commitment came with a video, similar to Justin Coleman's revieling of the T-Shirt? Just thought I'd ask. That was pretty sweet.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Dallas has 28 receptions for 562 yards & 7 TDs so far this season, oh & he missed the first 3 games of his season because of a injury. BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!! UNDERRATED!!!

"My decision was based off how comfortable I felt and basically just I visited a lot of schools such as Florida and more SEC schools and I just felt more comfortable around coach Dooley and the Tennessee fans and how much love they showed me. And coach (Charlie) Baggett, our relationship, coach (Justin) Wilcox and our relationship, I just felt more comfortable in that atmosphere and around the fans. I just loved it."

Dallas praised his relationship with Baggett, noting that Baggett's NFL ties were a definite factor.
"That really meant a lot to me because I know by him coaching the best, he's going to strive for the best for me and that will make me the best," Dallas said. "He'll do everything in his will to teach me those skills."

"Me and Justin Coleman have got a good relationship. We actually grew up together and played together at the boys and girls club. We've got a real good relationship," Dallas said. "As far as the other Georgia boys, I really haven't had much conversations, but me and Pat Martin have got a tight bond."
- VQ Article

Ok, now I say we have 2 commits who are 3* and deserve 4* bump....

Brian Randolph + Vincent Dallas

Those are the only 2 I see. People wearing orange shades my say otherwise.

Bottom line: Brian Randolph needs to be ranked above Pat Martin at DB. I don't see how that doesn't happen before the final ratings are released.

I think all 3 major recruiting services definitely have flaws this year. Some pretty major flaws too, but everyone will have an opinion I guess.

I think the only reason Worley isn't getting the nod is because of his inflated stats in the spread. He is still under-rated as a low level 3* though.

Loooove this committ. He is going to really tear it up man with the other WR's we have. Bray and Worley are going to have a good time.

Ok, now I say we have 2 commits who are 3* and deserve 4* bump....

Brian Randolph + Vincent Dallas

Those are the only 2 I see. People wearing orange shades my say otherwise.

Bottom line: Brian Randolph needs to be ranked above Pat Martin at DB. I don't see how that doesn't happen before the final ratings are released.

What about Worley? His is having a great year, about to be a record breaking year. Also Tom Smith is drawing a lot of attendtion now from several SEC schools? Those are the only ones I can think of that should be considered for a 4*.

Welcome Mr. Dallas! We are excited to have you as part of Vol Family! You will find that we are a close knit family. In fact I can't even remember the last time we've even argued. We are a happy bunch (just in case he reads this)!

I have a gut feeling Meline transfers So that will leave us with Dallas, Hunter, Williams, Rogers, Rogers, and Milton. I think Milton will be moved to TE.

Edit: Nvm McDonlads got the best of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back