'11 GA WR Vincent Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
KAPOW!
:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::compute::compute::compute::compute::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::compute::compute::compute::bump3::bump3::bump3::bump3::bump3::rock2::rock2::rock2::rock2::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

"I went on an official visit last weekend to Gainesville, and all I could think about was Tennessee, Tennessee, Tennessee," Dallas said Friday. "I just felt comfortable at Tennessee and felt like it was a family, and all the fans showed me a lot of love. It's a relief, and I can't wait to get up there in January."
- VQ Article

Wow. If we keep pulling like this, and a few current commits get another star and this class could be top 5 to 7.

These guys that are committing must really want to come here and must believe in the plan CDD has laid out. With all the offers this guy has and he picked UT says alot for the coaches, etc here at UT. Keep up the good work fellas.

Rogers, Hunter, Dallas could potentially be a dangerous WR group. Bray could put up big numbers with that crew if he has time to throw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back