100 Years of Volunteers Playing Cards

DrEvil.jpg

I have a bunch - 1990 was a great year 9-2-2 as I recall, "beat 'bama everyone else has" then we lost!

Went to the ND game, and got to see most games on the tube [NY resident at the time]

I have a 100 years hoodie [ex- wife was cold at the game] and a 100 years knife [schrade 3 blade] bought on e-bay.

So to answer your question - the cards are [as the prior gent said] worth what will be paid - Vol Fans come out of the woodwork when we are winning, hold on until a national title year - which as a true Vol fan is = Next Year!
GBO

I have a few packs of these. Should I leave them unopened or does it even matter? And does anyone know where I could buy more? Random bump.

heck, sounds like there are enough of them just on this site to wall paper a house. I also have a bucketful of them.

Now, The jeebus says games of chance are gambling . Gambling is bad . Just a thought carry on .
Very true ! Do you also know that banks will not loan money to be invested into the stock market? Even if the money goes into the safest stock ever, our banks have declared the stock market as too risky. What is the definition of risk and how many people do you know have stock?

I have a few packs of these. Should I leave them unopened or does it even matter? And does anyone know where I could buy more? Random bump.
I’m not sure what the production was on that Vols 1990 Century set? The Fulmer RC seems pretty tough to locate. Nothing on COMC, I believe EBay only has his card with a auto.

Many rookies in that set with quite a few people willing to autograph the cards. Some of the action pictures on the cards are top notch ! I couldn’t resist opening a few, and a few became a couple dozen or more. Great cards and I actually kept the wrappers to know how many I opened to have an idea of pull ratio. Glad they were produced!

VN Store

Back