'10 WA QB Garrett Grayson

This kid definitely has an upside. I for one would rather this kid come here as say one of the jucos. But I don't see it happening after the afore mentioned snub.

You have lost your way, my friend...

There is nothing clear about it. Bray got an offer so everyone here has taken the orange pill. Grayson has far better stats playing QB, far better measurables, and has been judged head to head as the more accurate.

Anyone saying right now Bray is somehow CLEARLY better is CLEARLY not seeing things straight.

And I most certainly can judge him by his myspace he made it. It represents him. He is cussing all over it. Talking about raping things and drinking. Parents raised him well dude. How is that stuff your smoking?

Hai.

It is not just Grayson. Kiffin picked a druggie loser over others. That is the issue. Many made excuses for him. He was and still is a complete loser.

Which "others" were we in on, at the time of Brays commitment would you prefer, in retrospect? Pickings were very slim. Bray saved the day, and to think of the last three years without him makes me shudder.

Which "others" were we in on, at the time of Brays commitment would you prefer, in retrospect? Pickings were very slim. Bray saved the day, and to think of the last three years without him makes me shudder.

Bray did not make us better. Not even a little. How could it of been worse? No music city? Think about it.

Bray did not make us better. Not even a little. How could it of been worse? No music city? Think about it.

wow, too much stupidity in this post its ridiculous. When you put up 44 on UGA, 35 against SC, and 48 against Mizzou, you should not then have to come back with a game winning drive. Yes, he may not have won us many games, but without him we get blown out in most of our games, including UGA and SC. BUT, with a LITTLE defense, we win UGA, SC, and possibly Florida as well.

edit: if you're not Jewish yourself, gtfo with that antisemitic crap, its 2013, grow up.

wow, too much stupidity in this post its ridiculous. When you put up 44 on UGA, 35 against SC, and 48 against Mizzou, you should not then have to come back with a game winning drive. Yes, he may not have won us many games, but without him we get blown out in most of our games, including UGA and SC. BUT, with a LITTLE defense, we win UGA, SC, and possibly Florida as well.

edit: if you're not Jewish yourself, gtfo with that antisemitic crap, its 2013, grow up.

I was pro life then I met you. Yes I am Jewish. Yes just like most of your experiences in life this one further confirms you were born with less.

So. You're supporting your point that "we should have done better than Bray" by bumping a thread about a backup QB at Colorado State?

Good luck with that...

VN Store

Back